Search results for query: *

1. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.10

Haven't you guys heard of the principle 'speed is armour'?
    I think its perfectly clear why heavier armour means a decrease in speed.
    thanks for your explanation, professor monkey

- so this can be considered as completely bull****, thanks. Armor= turtle move..ok!

or this one , the guy even makes a flip in full armor at 2:44

There should be some kind of endurance feature, based on your athletic skill
  2. SP - General Bannerlord's Gameplay Has Gone Backwards In Multiple Areas From Warband

I really miss alot of that features, hope TW will take a look at them
  3. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.10

• Updated Stats of Druzhinnik Champion and Druzhinink to make them better all around characters.
    • Added a hooked guard to the Menavlion weapon so that it can dismount on hit.
    • The Imperial Bucellarii Bow skill has been raised to 140 from 130.
    • Aserai Skirmisher has been renamed to Aserai Light Archer and is now a ranged unit.
    • Battanian Wildling now has 140 Athleticism (was 130) and 120 one handed skill ( was 130).

I like the improvement of troops. But why making a weakling out of the Wildling?:xf-cry:
    And still no casual Archer tree for Battania :xf-cry:

4. The big Forum Depression

lack of management or as an exquisite frenchman said "laissez-faire"
    oh man... i thought the same after reading about how they work. There are those 3 known leading styles and TW seems to took the french way
  5. Taleworlds once said...(finish the sentence)

play the game and stop whining like spoiled kids....
    The VAST majority has spoken :LOL:
  6. Taleworlds once said...(finish the sentence)

...we may explore this feature in the future.
  7. I can’t wait to build my village into a castle

Since we are on this, is this really the case? Did you guys completely drop the ambush feature/mechanic? Or is it on "We are not working on this but we can, in the future" state?
    Ambushes aren't part of our current priorities but we may explore this feature in the future.
    haha, best reply :LOL:
  8. I can’t wait to build my village into a castle

It's not that there aren't good ideas: it's that they don't capitalize on what they create!

Take the crafting system, appart from the balancing, it's a ton of fun to design your own weapons. But just dropping it in the game isn't fun.

What about quests? Starting off by forging tools for villagers? Perhaps forging for bandits to gain relations? Making weapons for lords, bringing materials to a blacksmith who would reward you by giving discounts when forging weapons for you or better, who would grant you access to "masterwork" weapons?
    I also would like if there was the possibility to take a profession in the villages. Like in Bannerlord online, working on the farm. They could do it for every specific Villages, like taming/breeding horses instead of just buying them. Or working on farm to get wool/wheat/linen and stuff, working as woodcutter to get hardwood and so on. You could either sell it , use for you caravans, or use the horses for your army.

That would be atleast something you could do, while you kingdom is in peace, to earn some money. Instead of battles loops, low income workshops, and smithing exploit
Back
Top Bottom