Search results for query: *

• Users: Bratok
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Bratok

Why does TW hate Vlandians?

Vlandian troops look like ****! I know they are supposed to be XI century Normans, but they are the worst looking faction right now! All their troops look bland and generic, just not badass. Also, their selection of armor is extremely limited. Several types of boring undecorated mail and OMG...
  2. Bratok

It's called MOUNT & Blade for a reason... or is it?

So, seriously. I am trying to analyze, which method is preferrable from the gameplay point o view, regardless of roleplaying, lore and culture background factors. Mounted combat pros and cons: + Speed and mobility in both combat and campaign modes. + Weapon damage bonus. + Riders do not care...
  3. Bratok

Is it just me or combat performance has improved?

Have just reinstalled the game after a 10-month break. Tried a custom 1000 vs 1000 battle on Ultra settings at 1440p. And it really performs much better than 500 vs 500 battles did 10 months ago at the same hardware! Even in forest maps with lots of trees and other objects! What's the catch...
  4. Bratok

Are your companions skinny?

This may sound weird, but in all my playthroughs since 1.5.7. all my companions have zero weight/build. Only height works as intended, i.e. wanderers differ in height, but all of them are skinny. At first I thought this was just a coincidence, but then I realised this was actually a bug. It...
  5. Bratok

In Progress Companions' body weight/build settings are not randomised (skinny companions)

Summary: In my several playthroughs (from version 1.5.7 to 1.5.9) all companions look very skinny. Only height is random, their weight/build is always set to minimum. As far as I understand, all companions are randomly generated at the start of a campaign. Something is wrong with the generation...
  6. Bratok

Independent economic sustainability in early-mid game.

First of all, I've been a huge fan of the series since M&B It seems that BL has the same economy issues that WB had, only these issues got even worse. Since WB I prefer a stable sandbox gameplay. I like to stay independent as longer as possible, without becoming a vassal or a mercenary to a...
Back
Top Bottom