Search results for query: *

• Users: Washu
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Washu

Ive become a mercenary for aother facton by mistake!

I Cant seem to shake it off. no matter what i do King Alen wont talk to me because ive already allied myself for someone else. i have 1000 Reknown and im stuck. What do i need to do to become netural again? Or reset all my reputation? because none of the lords will talk to me and everyone wants...
  2. Washu

Invinsble Batsuzo?

Wont die. All my attacks are just just going through him. Ive died now 10 times and i cant figure what im ment to do. Help?
  3. Washu

Wheres the download link?

Hiya! I love the Berserk Anime and i whana download this mod but where is the DL link? Also would it be possible after you guys finished this mod? to start a Record of Lodoss War mod or somthing? Anyways Keep up the good work! Berserk is Awesome!
  4. Washu

Trying to make a sword

Ok ive made the 3D model in Wings3D so whats next? what do i need to texture it and import it into Mount & Blade?
  5. Washu

Do you have to join clans?

I see my self more as a Mercenary, rather than being part of a clan or army. But do i have to join a clan in order to have online battles?
  6. Washu

Kingdom Under Fire II

Anyone else gonna pick this game up next year? Im a massive fan of the two original ones that came on the Xbox back in 2004, And ive played quite alot of the Circle of Doom KUF Game on the 360, But im so glad its going back to its original routes. Its kinda like Mount & Blade with its gameplay...
  7. Washu

Flame & Eternity

Hiya! I made this Video using the song "Flame & Eternity" I used the Japanese version because the english version is only like a min long. Anyway took me around 9 hours to do mainly because i wanted the scenes to sync with the music, On top of that Windows movie maker kept crashing on me >_<...
  8. Washu

You are a Pirate!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbq_1Wy70rE Pirates ftw!, i have this Vid on my Ipod XD it's totaly awesome!
Back
Top Bottom