Search results for query: *

1. FluffyFeather

Resolved Permanent mutes do not work

Summary: Permanent mutes in multiplayer only work until you rejoin the game. How to Reproduce: Mute someone. Rejoin the game. They can still verbally abuse you. Scene Name (if related): Multiplayer Media (Screenshots & Video): - Computer Specs: - OS: - GPU:- GPU Driver Version:- CPU: - RAM: -...
  2. FluffyFeather

Need More Info 1.7.2 Patch update stuttering

The stuttering is caused (to others already respawned) when players respawn. It takes up a huge load on the computer for some reason. I have tested this on a multiplayer server switching teams 200 times and it was completely utterly unplayable for others (I also watched this on another PC).

Looking at the changelogs you changed how the respawning system works in singleplayer (used to respawn a bunch, now 1 at a time) but broke it in multiplayer by requiring more resources than before.

Please investigate.
  3. FluffyFeather

Challenging army leaders to single combat

What kind of twisted glory game are you trying to play
  4. FluffyFeather

Updated drivers from 471.41 -> 512.95. Still have stuttering problems.

I would run the perf_test but it appears it's still 1.7.1
  5. FluffyFeather

Summary: Playing multiplayer siege/tdm/battle/skirmish stutter every 5-10 seconds for a short period of time. This occurs mainly on siege/tdm where there's a lot of players. By stutter, I mean you can visibly see that you had like 5FPS/sec and come back to normal. It feels pretty consistent, as...
  6. FluffyFeather

Making a very simple mod to teach me

You don't necessarily need a Bannerlord mod to modify these two values. This can be done by creating an external application that does the modifying once the game starts. It would look up the folder location of M&B Bannerlord, open the file, modify the values and save it.

I'd suggest:
    1. If you plan to do any further development on your mod in the future, find a video that explains how you can create and start a Bannerlord mod. This includes how you can use your built C# code to run when Bannerlord starts;
    2. Write a piece of code for getting the location of M&B Bannerlord folder. This could be by using some fancy library, a built-in library provided by the modding tools by TW / looking this up when the game has started by looking up the running process / etc. (there are so many ways to do this)
    3. Write a piece of code for selecting the file to access;
    4. Write a piece of code for looking up the row you need to modify;
    5. Write a piece of code to replace the values with the values you want on the selected row;
    4. Write a piece of code for saving the file.

Once you build the project you can go to the "bin" folder and find the .DLL there.

Most developers suck at remembering how things work and one thing they're good at is doing research online. There are so many videos that will explain everything you need to know, just give yourself time and don't expect to do this in a day. Usually you will run into roadblocks but that's when you learn the most. Good luck!
Back
Top Bottom