Search results for query: *

• Users: ettpre
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Need More Info Freezing still occurs

Summary: Even after this hotfix, the freezing occured when I fought between 400 vs. 200 in a battle size of 1000. If I reduce the battle size to 500, it doesn't happen. How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs...
  2. Resolved crash in large sieges

Summary: Game crashes in large sieges. I replaced my computer a few days ago but it's happening both before and after replacing it. How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: window 10 pro 64 bit GPU: 3070 ti...
  3. Need More Info Texture issue, please

Summary: The more I play the game, the slower the speed of loading the textures. Eventually the textures don't load properly and look blurry. The same issue occurs on both the campaign and battle maps. This is a problem with both e1.5.8 and e1.5.9. Please don't tell me to verify the game files...
  4. Resolved Texture issue

Summary: The more I play the game, the slower the speed of loading the textures. Eventually the textures don't load properly and look blurry. The same issue occurs on both the campaign and battle maps. This is a problem with both e1.5.8 and e1.5.9. How to Reproduce: Scene Name (if related)...
  5. Resolved Soldiers don't use two-handed axe.

When I make my soldiers take two-handed axe, shield and throwing axe, they don't use two-handed axe in most case. They hardly hold it even when they are close to the enemy. Instead, they only use throwing axe like one-handed axe. This didn't happen in e1.5.7 and I use same mods in e1.5.8.
Back
Top Bottom