Search results for query: *

1. Need More Info Freezing still occurs

Summary: Even after this hotfix, the freezing occured when I fought between 400 vs. 200 in a battle size of 1000. If I reduce the battle size to 500, it doesn't happen. How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs...
  2. Resolved Campaign Map Crash

same problem
  3. Resolved Crashing when opening inventory or after siege

The settings I changed were in relation to the mod removed, not campaign settings or stuff like that. Essentially, I redesigned my banner using the in-game menu (press B). After that, the game stopped crashing. So yes, I think the word 'settings' was not the correct one to use in this context. Sorry about that.
    Thank you for your comment.
  4. Resolved Crashing when opening inventory or after siege

Hello, sorry for the delay in replying. I have resolved this issue, it was a banner mod that was causing the crashes, as when I removed it and changed some settings, it seems to have been fixed so far. Thank you :smile:
    May I ask which settings you changed?
  5. Resolved Crashing when entering town or in after battle inventory screen

I also have this problem in both e1.6.0 and e1.6.1. 2021-08-12_12.31.42_ecb8f486e0f595d37467226bbd5ebfe8
  6. Resolved crash in large sieges

Summary: Game crashes in large sieges. I replaced my computer a few days ago but it's happening both before and after replacing it. How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: window 10 pro 64 bit GPU: 3070 ti...
  7. Need More Info Texture issue, please

Summary: The more I play the game, the slower the speed of loading the textures. Eventually the textures don't load properly and look blurry. The same issue occurs on both the campaign and battle maps. This is a problem with both e1.5.8 and e1.5.9. Please don't tell me to verify the game files...
  8. Resolved Texture issue

Yes, I have tried so many times
  9. Resolved Texture issue

Summary: The more I play the game, the slower the speed of loading the textures. Eventually the textures don't load properly and look blurry. The same issue occurs on both the campaign and battle maps. This is a problem with both e1.5.8 and e1.5.9. How to Reproduce: Scene Name (if related)...
  10. Resolved Soldiers don't use two-handed axe.

Please note that we can’t support any modding-related issues. You can find more information about how to remove modifications here and more information about what we think about issues related to modding here.
    If you can reproduce the issue in a new, un-modded and verified campaign please let us know!
    Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    If I make custum troops take two-handed axe and shield, they use two-handed axe in one hand with their shield. In e1.5.7 they used it in two hands. I think it happens because all handles of two-handed axe has been changed from only two-handed use to two-handed and one-handed use in e1.5.8
  11. Resolved Soldiers don't use two-handed axe.

No, I'm talking about custum troops. In e1.5.7, there's no any issue. But, I'll try editing their skill points. Thanks.
    I guess you are talking about companions, right ?
    I have one with similar configuration (even with a 1h sword), mounted, and she use her 2h axe very well.
    Maybe because her 2h skill are higher than her 1h.
    [Main | e1.5.7 | NoMod] by the way..
  12. Resolved Soldiers don't use two-handed axe.

When I make my soldiers take two-handed axe, shield and throwing axe, they don't use two-handed axe in most case. They hardly hold it even when they are close to the enemy. Instead, they only use throwing axe like one-handed axe. This didn't happen in e1.5.7 and I use same mods in e1.5.8.
Back
Top Bottom