https://ibb.co/N3CDMzv

It affects enemy lords and armies as well (but not all of them):
    https://ibb.co/G598PjW
  2. Sebnarr

Army parties bringing too much food

Same bug here, moving at 1 with overburdened penalty in army
  3. Sebnarr

Need More Info Inconsistent saves in 1.8.0

Summary:I formed a kingdom then abdicated keeping all my holdings and saved. When I reload into the game some of my holdings are back with my former kingdom. If I reload again, the same happens but sometimes with other holdings. I tried to reload an older save, follw the same steps and it...
  4. Sebnarr

Imported hair mesh appears shinier than vanilla hair mesh

I'm trying to import a custom hair mesh.

First I tested by exporting a vanilla hair mesh and reimporting it using the same material, and for some reason it appears shinier in-game. Am I missing a step here?

Vanilla:
    screenshot18.png

Exported and reimported:
    screenshot17.png

Hi there @order_without_power , I am trying to do the same but I cannot figure out how to import a custom hair mesh. If you could give me some tips on how to do this, it would be greatly appreciated! I have only gotten as far as importing the mesh in BL modding tools but then I have no idea how to make it show up in the character creation menu as you have done in the screenshot. Cheers! Sebnarr
  5. Sebnarr

Custom Culture Town crash during rebellion

Hey, sorry I don't have an answer for you buy I was wondering if you had managed to find a solution to this crash on rebellion? I had the same problem and could not overcome it. Thank you! (and thank you for all your great tutorials :wink: )
  6. Sebnarr

Square and circle formations are just stupid! Get rid of it!

I wouldn't be getting rid of the formations...

Certainly in single player, I find square formation to be handy in large battles... You can march your infantry well out in advance of your archers... as enemy infantry attack it, they wrap around the flanks, and expose their backs to your archers. It's nasty business from then on.

As per above, I find circle formation really handy facing off against steppe bandits early game. I tend to go for crossbows in the early game - sharpshooters are handy for the brother quest. Put your crossbows in a circle and it turns them into a 360 degree firing squad - they turn marauders and raiders into dust in no time.

The problem is that the AI doesn't utilise them as well as it could. I understand why ai factions circle up... they just don't do it in a way that denies you freedom of movement in the battle space around them. So even solo, you can ride around their circle taking shots into the backs of the soldiers opposite until their circle breaks up - as opposed to when I do it, there is no safe manoeuvre space around my circle.

For this reason, I would never fight or allow my parties to fight under an ai general.
    Same, those tactics are super useful, use them all the time!
  7. Sebnarr

What is the best program to Edit 3D Models in Bannerlord ?

Hey sorry if this is not what you are looking for, I am new to modding but I use https://github.com/szszss/TpacTool to extract meshes as .dae files and import them into Blender (open source) to edit them. I have not done any modelling from scratch but if you open a reference dae file from bannerlord this give you a good base to work from...check out this youtube channel for video tutorials:

I hope this helps, sorry if I totally missed the point, good luck!
  8. Sebnarr

Terrain does not load on Main Map.

The Devs have said that the black main map issue has been fixed for 1.5.9, so we just need for them to release the update.
    Cool, good to know and thanks for finding out and letting us know :xf-smile:
  9. Sebnarr

Terrain does not load on Main Map.

Same problem here on 1.5.7 main branch, any luck?
  10. Sebnarr

In Progress 1.5.8 - Wrong name list at character creation

Summary: How to Reproduce: start a new game, choose Sturgia as culture and go to the end of character creation. The name listed belong to Battania (Melidir,Mengus,Grynad,Egan,Pelisor...) instead of Sturgian names. Scene Name (if related): character creation Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer...
Back
Top Bottom