Search results for query: *

1. Pierre V2.051

How To Register Steam Copy?

So I would like to add Steam version to the My Games here in TaleWorlds website. I cannot seem to find the key though. Anyone knows how to do it? I do have the account linked to Steam but that does not seem to do it. I have all the other games registered.

(I tried buying directly here but it was broken so I did buy on Steam)

Thanks!
    It looks like you solved this? Can you let us in on the secret? How do I link my games and steam account?
  2. Pierre V2.051

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Unit upgrades in companion party

I don't fully understand how the AI upgrades units within my companions party so after several battles in army with them I pull their units into my party to see what I can upgrade and more often then none they are all upgradeable. Can we have the option to see what units can be upgraded within...
  3. Pierre V2.051

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops My companions, in my army, donating men at every city stop.

Can we have an option to select companions in my army don't donate troops to garrisons automatically. I don't stop at cities while in army with 1 or more of my companions as they donate too many high tier troops to the garrisons while I filled them with these units for a purpose. If I own the...
  4. Pierre V2.051

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Trade with Armies to give them food supplies

Right now, if an allied army is dying because of the lack of food supplies, we can't save them. I've tried to trade with the army leader but I can't give them food. Also, I've tried disbanding the army and bringing the parties into my army but they still lost men quickly until I entered a city...
  5. Pierre V2.051

SP - Battles & Sieges City and Castle use of towers by AI for defense

I would like to see the towers around the city and castle walls being used more. When we storm the walls right now we find all the defending units spawned in a pile, from what I can see this pile feeds any deaths at posts around the walls and towers. I suggest they have a small percentage of...
Back
Top Bottom