Search results for query: *

1. anv0rgu3so

SP - General Change leader of a caravan

Being able to change the leader of a caravan and equipment without dissolving it
  2. anv0rgu3so

SP - UI Selecting dialogue options an town options with numbers

I'll bring this up internally, thank you for the suggestion.
    Thank you for taking it in consideration. I have some lines on an excel with bugs and suggestions like this one, but didn't know if someone even read them. I'm glad to know
  3. anv0rgu3so

Why do parties now cost aroud 2k

I tried to send my companions to look for recruits, 1st I thought it was some bug with the brother (who doesnt even move in sieges). But then I sent another companion with low levels and it costs around 1950, the same moment I just send her. Is this a bug?
  4. anv0rgu3so

SP - UI Selecting dialogue options an town options with numbers

It would be very satisfying not having to move the mouse everywhere for a while, in this case using numbers to select those options would make complaints like some on this forum obsolete
  5. anv0rgu3so

I Have No Control Over My Vassals - I accidently started an Oligarchy

Sry if I forgot and something was already suggested, but here are some of my suggestions:

1. Being able to message lords and companions and having a response in maybe a third of what the travel would take
    1a. Message lords with no negative relation about wanting to meet them having they answer maybe what are they going to or going to do soon.
    1b. Message companions and family with orders of getting closer or travel to another place (would work well with the new charm ability)
    1c. msg vassals with orders of defense, attack or maybe (suggesting them?) the creation of an army
  6. anv0rgu3so

Giving orders out to your clan members as clan leader and sending out patrols. (without mods)

What about asking help to lords who are friends or even minor clans with good relations? should I post it elsewhere?
Back
Top Bottom