Search results for query: *

• Users: Bannewbie
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Bannewbie

In Progress 한국어 - KO Korean Font issue

Hello! Many Korean strings have missing word because of missing letter of Bannerlord default font. ex) English / Korean / Missing Korean Module / 모듈 / 모 Nozhon / 노즌 / 노 treated / 다뤘습니다 / 다습니다 Many Korean users are experiencing inconvenience due to default Korean fonts. Please check the link...
  2. Bannewbie

Resolved Relationship Reduction Problem after Battle

When you lead an army and fight another army, sometimes there is a bug that decreases the relationship with many clans after enemy lord died on battlefield. I didn't do execution. I will send you the save file if necessary.
  3. Bannewbie

Inappropriate positions of lords

Infantry with horse, cavalry without horse. Some lords hold these strange positions This results in them being killed meaninglessly. The positions are distributed according to their equipments, or at least the positions of the player families should be set by the player.
  4. Bannewbie

Resolved Varcheg siege battle bug

When units approached near a certain area in Varcheg siege battle, the game slowed down rapidly and stopped. When I headed there alone, the enemies are wandering around even though they recognized me. I've sent the screenshot of the area through upload.taleworlds. Also, there is similar...
  5. Bannewbie

SP - General Smithing limit is needed

Most people often take issue with the price of the hand-made items, but I think the fundamental problem lies elsewhere. There is no limit of activities in the forge. Other skills need higher lever to do better behavior, but in the smith case we can smelt high-end ingots and make high-end...
  6. Bannewbie

Time limit of 'Disrupt Supply Lines' Quest is too short

Other Conspiracy quest have time limit for 20 days, but the quest give us only 5 days. And it almost takes more than 5 days to get to the quest area. Too short time limit reduces the fun of the game. I think it should gives more times or the quest creation range must be limited.
  7. Bannewbie

Resolved My sister and brother are adoptees.

Player character and elder brother are from Aserai, but youger sister and brother look like Vlandian. As they were in bladian territory, I think it is because of their location. Please check about this problem.
  8. Bannewbie

Can you change Default Korean Font?

Korean bannerlord users have used User-created Korean mode until 1.5.6 version. However, the mode doesn't work in 1.5.7 version. I try to solve this problem and find default Korean font file - UnDotumKR - in Fonts folder. As the size of the font can't show some Korean word like '듈', I wonder...
  9. Bannewbie

Resolved Translated words don't be shown

I've adjusted unofficial Korean translation file. As 1.5.7 version updated, I added and arrange some words in xml files like offered xml files in 'Languages' folders (title : std_ ~~). However, some words and sentences still remain in English. I think taleworlds already know about this...
Back
Top Bottom