Search results for query: *

1. TheDevilMaySmile

SP - Quests Quests and their impact on Settlements Security and Loyalty 1.5.6+ [Bring your lousy Problems forward, peasant]

I did all of the suggested above i have 200 lvl 4 units as garrison(i even tried doubling this).1400 in wages vs. 1300 income from the Town+villages. I dumped littarly the all the food supplies of all the surrunding villages and 3 nearest Towns and Food is not the issue here. I married an Empire wife with the right perks and still,
    if i would have managed to deal with this with the already available solutions i would not have made this thread.
  2. TheDevilMaySmile

SP - Quests Quests and their impact on Settlements Security and Loyalty 1.5.6+ [Bring your lousy Problems forward, peasant]

Them popping up fast must surely be a benefit - right? What if they didn't? There are nothing lost by not picking them up, right?
    yes there is something lost you loose 0.5 Security for each Quest that is open in a village, so up to -6 depending on how many Nobles are there.
    In addition you loose 1 Security per open quest in a City. This could result in like -10 security per day which would just plumet your loyalty resulting in an instant rebellion.
    So there is a real disadvantage to let them open

I really like the import food toogle idea.
  3. TheDevilMaySmile

So i had the luck to instrantly gain Epicrotea as my first settlement. I played as a Vassal of Sturgia. Over the span of about an hour i managed to get up to about 40 loyalty by doing quest nonestop. After i thought i finally secured the City i went east for a 30 day trip to participate in the...
Back
Top Bottom