Search results for query: *

• Users: Edgewise
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. A couple ideas for things I would like to see in Bannerlord

An option to pay bards to sing about you to boost your renown. For 1k, the bard will sing about you for X number of days, after which your renown will increase by 10 points. (example idea) A mission reward from lords that offers some type of combat training, reward is xp, sparring partner...
  2. Resolved Picked Empire culture for Kingdom, still get -3 culture loyalty malus in Empire held fiefs, clan is Aserai.

So at first I thought I picked the culture wrong when making a Kingdom, so reloaded and did it over. For certain I picked empire. Still get the -3 wrong culture modifier to fief loyalty however. The clan is Aserai, but I thought the Empire culture determined which culture your fiefs would go...
  3. 1.56 beta, horse supply/consumption in cities does not seem to happen.

In the current beta patch, I went to purchase some desert horses in Askar a few in-game years ago. After returning to purchase more later, I noticed the price had not changed from what it was after I bought the last horse there on my earlier trip. A few years later, the price and horse count...
Back
Top Bottom