Search results for query: *

• Users: kuauik
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. kuauik

NEW REVISION - READ!

hi guys,i uploaded fixed revision with troop and item fixes,no floating helmets and barefoot units,lots of lods for helmets was made :wink: new game is required
  2. kuauik

1257ad future

The mod was developed for five years,started with Othr who made the mod famous and generaly regarded as one of the best out there for Warband.Then drThomas take it to another level with his new approach.Now its 2013 and we got really bored with it,the development stoped about week ago and all of...
  3. kuauik

map

guys,is there a tutorial on how to add a custom map to multiplayer ? i need add a map for training purpose,like in native ,when you clicked on join a server and the map will start to download
  4. kuauik

ingame menu(rounded)

whenever i press V to choose the voice commands,i keep swinging with sabre when clicking the button,that is really dangerous for my teammates :mrgreen: what am i doing wrong guys,also is there a list of control buttons  ,so i can see which button is for the sabre "charge"stance? wonderfull mod btw
  5. kuauik

weird error

ERROR: get_shader failed for: static_bump shaders after using 2048 X2048 texture,already used by dejawolf with no problems
  6. kuauik

Lords and Ladys

Here you can help with real ladys for the lords ENGLAND __________ Henry III of England - Eleanor of Provence Prince_Edward_Longshanks - Eleanor de Castile William de Valence, 1st Earl of Pembroke - Joan de Munchensi Simon de Montfort, 6th Earl of Leicester - Eleanor of England  - Should be...
  7. kuauik

I LOVE YOU DR.THOMAS

i think you should work for Taleworlds  :shock: you just need to start another three mods and not finishing any of them and call the 1258,1259,1260
  8. kuauik

font

guys,is there a way to change the color of the menu font?
  9. kuauik

Scenes

So i was thinking about some debating in this thread,so whats your favourite or best scene in the mod?by this you can help us to improve scenes in the mod :P
  10. kuauik

searching for help

hi guys,since 1257 is in hybernation mode,me and Sahran got a new mod going on,its called Shadows in the desert.If there is some of you guys who like to help us with this,post here http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,163533.0.html stuff we really need :WEAPONS,NEW TREES (optional)...
  11. kuauik

tent icon

does anybody know in which brf file is the tent map icon?i cant find it edit:found it
  12. kuauik

refference pictures for uniforms

just for fun,if u find this helpfull ,i can search for what u need
  13. kuauik

and you know what?

I LOVE YOU ALL...hh ..i have some good beer tonight,so excuse me,but anyway,I LOV YOU :mrgreen:
  14. kuauik

HOT FIX

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4UI1WSND theres a bug with model for the Dobrzyn brother tunic,so download this and place it to the resource folder :wink:
  15. kuauik

HERALDRY

ok,i need banners of lords and factions that are in the game ,research them please and post them here. ps:no France,HRE,England,Aragon,thanks
  16. kuauik

multiplayer tunic

hello everybody,i have a question about the default warband multiplayer tunic,i replaced the models of arena armours with custom model,but in game its the old tunic model witm my messed up texture,is it harcoded or what,thank you for any help
  17. kuauik

kuauik's sweatshop ;0)

i can do some textures if you want Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  18. kuauik

arena question

i searched through the forums .but cant find answer :oops:,please .anyone know how to change armour etc, to arena fighters,not tournament fighters .
  19. kuauik

assighning items to troops error

i have this wierd problem with troop editor ,all helmets and armours are messed up,like the trooper wearing knights armour and helmet of javelineer ,does anyone knows what cousing this error ?or point me to thread where i can find a solution.thanks :roll: :roll:
Back
Top Bottom