Search results for query: *

1. Decoster

Resolved [e1.5.5] 'Unify the Empire' not completing

Are you still having the same problem on our current build?
    Haven' t checked yet. But as I said in my previous post, it all worked normal once I controlled ALL Imperial territory. So it just might be that '2/3 of the Empire' is difficult to interpret.
  2. Decoster

UPDATE:
    I continued the campaign, and managed to defeat both N, S and W Empire in such a way that:
    • They no longer held ANY castles or cities;
    • I held ALL cities and castles of Imperial culture, except 1 castle that was held by Sturgia.
    At this point - which was by in-game day 605 - I went to Epicrotea and talked to Istiana about creating my Imperial faction. This time, the main questline seemed to progress normally:
    • It completed / failed the necessary quests out of the 5 quests preceding the 'Unify the Empire' quest;
    • It started the 'Unify the Empire' quest;
    • As soon as I left Epicrotea, it completed the 'Unify the Empire' quest and started a war between me and the three most powerful remaining factions.
    This leads me to believe that maybe there isn't a bug, but the wording of the 'Unify the Empire' quest do NOT match its' completion conditions.

If so I HIGHLY recommend providing:
    • a better / clearer quest description for the 'Unify the Empire' quest;
    • a progress tracker (visible to the player, obviously) for said quest.
  3. Decoster

If you still have the one before you spoke to Istiana, that would help better, if not, please upload your current one and I'll let you know if the QA team cannot reproduce the issue.
    Elyse, I have uploaded two save files, each time referencing this thread in the description:
    • 'Day 533 PreUnify.sav': saved on in-game day 533, prior tot talking to Istiana and activating the 'Unify the Empire' quest;
    • 'Day 533 Unify the Empire.sav': save on in-game day 533, after having talked to Istiana, and having the 'Unify the Empire' quest active.
  4. Decoster

Does the quest logs report that you did not complete the quests within 10 years? This might be the issue, the main quest line fails if the player does not complete them within 10 in-game years. If this is not the issue, please upload your save file to upload.taleworlds.com? Please paste the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.
    Elyse, do you want a save file from BEFORE I talk to Istiana (with the 5 pre-Unify quests still active), or one AFTER I talk to Istiana (with the Unifiy the Empire quest active)?

P.S. The quest logs don't report me failing the quest after I talk to Istiana. That would be strange too, since - if I'm not mistaken - one in-game year equals 80 in-game days, and I'm only at 530'ish ing-game days right now.
  5. Decoster

It works for me when I eliminated all Empire factions.
    Thanks for the advice Tierre, but what do you mean by 'eliminated'?:
    - Made it so they don't own any castles or cities?
    - Executed their leader?
    - Something else?
  6. Decoster

Starting situation: - Main questline progress - after 520 in-game days - is sitting at the 5-choices stage: 'Assemble the Dragon Banner', 'Create/Support an imperial faction', 'Create/support a non-imperial faction'. - I started an imperial faction 300'is in-game days ago, but didn't talk to...
  7. Decoster

Main Quest Timer e1.5.4

Hey Gentlefolk, I jus started the main quest phase 'Unifiy the empire', but I have some questions concernign a main quest timer I read some things about: As of e1.5.4, is the main quest timer still in existence? If yes, how long is it (used to be 800 days iirc)? At what point in the main...
  8. Decoster

Resolved 1.5.4. Civilian outfit displayed in 'Character' & 'Clan' tabs.

UPDATE: Okay, I started a new campaign to test your theory, and it was correct. At the start of my campaign, the bug was there, but as soon as I leveled my first combat skill past Lvl 50, it disappeared.
  9. Decoster

The reason of this might be the combat skills are below 50. Can you try to reproduce this again after allocating a skill more than 50?
    Marda, do you mean allocating enough focus points that the skill cap lies at more than 50, or actual level one beyond 50? Because the first option can be done by creating a new campaign and choosing your background accordingly. I tried it, and the bug is still there.

If you mean: 'actually level a combat skill beyond lvl 50 and see if the bug disappears". Can do, but that'll take me a bit of time since I'll have to start and play a new campagin. So if that's what you want me to do, please confirm it so I don't waste time needlessly.

You might be on to something though. In my ongoing campaign (where my own character doesn't have this bug), I've noticed that it is present for ONE of my clan memebers, namely my wife. Guess what: she's the only one that doesn't have ANY combat skills above 50. :wink:
  10. Decoster

Update: bug still present in 1.5.4 after today's (15 Dec) hotfix.
  11. Decoster

Another update: I just checked the 1.5.5 Beta, and the bug is present there as well. At least, for me it is.
  12. Decoster

Two more additions:
    - the 'bug' also puts the civilian outfit on your avatar on your 'Encyclopedia' page;
    - when saving and reloading my 'unaffected' campaign, said campaign remains unaffected by the 'bug'. So it only affects 'new campaigns', possibly those created after the Dec 5th hotfix.

I'd be interested to know if any other players have experienced this bug as well.
  13. Decoster

Summary: Normally, your avatar is shown wearing his 'battle outfit' when opening the Character and Clan screens. When starting a new campaign yesterday, I noticed from the start that suddenly, now the 'civilian outfit' is being shown in both the aforementioned tabs. I've got a campaign that I...
Back
Top Bottom