Search results for query: *

1. Joca Amsterdam

Playing against Cav is fun

Best feeling ever is playing cav and oneshoting a clueless archer from behind. You feel so mighty :sneaky:

And the best part is when you know he almost brakes his keyboard while yelling at himself: how did he kill me ????

good times
  2. Joca Amsterdam

Current patch unplayable

i queued up 7 times for 7 games and got 7 crashes. The sound of doom is here aswell. The game is literally unplayable for captain and skrmish
  3. Joca Amsterdam

Archers with 2H weapons

Which game mode?

For captain, YES. Why? Give light archers (steppe bow, archer militia, etc.) 2handed weapons and make them full glass cannon. Because as for now, light archers are useless.
  4. Joca Amsterdam

Haven't been able to launch for 4-6 months

As the Tittle say's, I haven't been able to play in forever. I've made sure to have all dependencies, re-installed, checked files, re-installed windows. I have no Idea why it wont load, launcher comes up, but when I hit launch nothing happens.

PC specs:
    CPU: Ryzen 5 2600 six cores
    Ram: 16gigs
    Video: Radeon RX 5700 XT 16g

What about other games? Other programs? Does everything work and just not bannerlord?

I think maybe you should post your logs.

Specs seem ok. You have literally the same cpu as me and same amount of RAM.
  5. Joca Amsterdam

barter with lords to join my empire with millions of gold??

I remember when i paid a lord 1.3 mil to join my kingdom and then he left after 30 days ?
  6. Joca Amsterdam

Problems

Archers do need more nerfs. The only class that can touch them is cav but only when that cav comes from behind unnoticed. A good archer dishes out dmg left and right and he cannot be beaten in a 1v1 if he knows how to block.

So you 2 People to kill the Archer in melee, but to get 2 people close to that one archer, you sacrifice your whole team and even then the archer can just run away.

So pls don’t say archers got nerfed because you need to wait half a second longer to have pin point accuracy.

captain/skrmish balance

need a different topic for this...
  7. Joca Amsterdam

Problems

Khuzait and Aserai light archer have interesting fast arrow perk (that their heavy version lack). Harder to dodge by enemies and longer shooting range.

Also, don't underestimate the power of slighty better movement speed. That is the power of less armor.

Haha lets say steppe bow and khan guards go 1 vs 1 ? in captain and in skrmish. What do you think who would win? Both players have the same amount of skill.
  8. Joca Amsterdam

Problems

In 1 vs 1 surely.
    But cav doesn't usually fights in duels.
    They look for a busy target ideally with it's back turned.

Some light troops are really good. At least in Skirmish. The trippel spawn on the Battanian Wildling gives it an edge over the Oathsworn.

I also think that light cav is actually in a good place.
    You can probably have about the same damage potential it's just way more risky.
    In teamfights I think both units are fine. Light cav really struggles against archers though, since the horse can be killed by two good hits.
    But that's why light cav is cheaper, I guess.

haha light cav in a good place? light cav is probably the most useless unit in this game. Low armor for rider and low armor for horse. Most dont have shields. There is literally no reason to take beduins when you can take mamluke. In captain there is no cost, only bigger numbers.

Maybe in skmirsh the lack of armor you can replace with skill but in captain where you are only 1 out of 10 in your group, no. AI is AI, and it will get killed easily with less armor.

Light troops need more speed or dmg to make the viable. You cant add them numbers because that will maybe balance out captain but not skrmish.
  9. Joca Amsterdam

Problems

As a developer you are telling me to just go play TDM and Siege because I don't want to play classes that are META at this moment. I am here on the forums because I want to share my feedback and you're telling me to play another gamemode.. Isn't the whole point of being on forums together that we improve the game so that most of us will get an enjoyable experience?

Also, like Aprikosenmann just said, Cavalry beats Infantry and Archers beat Infantry so according to your logic this means: don't take inf.

I am heavily disappointed in you AVRC and with this attitude I doubt this game will reach a desired state. That is, without the help of the modding community.

On top of that, by telling people to bug off to Siege or TDM because they don't find some aspects of Skirmish enjoyable, you might scare them off altogether.. This is already happening by the way.

cav beats inf that dont have spears or other long 2handed weapon. Even if the cav has the longest lance you can still kill him with a short spear.
  10. Joca Amsterdam

Problems

Maybe the bigger problem is that light cav/archers/inf lose to every heavy version of themselfes. There is literally no reason to take any light version when you can take a heavy one who can do all the things that the light version can do but with better armor. The only situation to take light inf is when you go mass spam in captain where you win just by bigger numbers.

Light troops need more dmg/speed or smth else to make them viable. The worst is for sure light cav...
  11. Joca Amsterdam

Bannerlord Captain Mode Problem

Ok, i see some people dont understand the basic of this game mode. So lets explain that. Captain mode is a game mode in which you play with other players to be the team who wins 3 rounds first. You can win a round by either wining by morale, which means letting the enemy morale run out while your doesnt or you can kill the whole enemy team. The first method is complicated and most random games never see this method. Why ? Because you need very good team coordination and communication to pull it off which solo random queue will in most cases not provide. The other method is simpler but its still "hard". You need to coorperate with your team to kill the enemy team. How do you do that? You pick the right troops. In the first first round you cant rally counterpick because you dont know what the other team is going to pick but after you have seen their composition, in other rounds you can counterpick. The important thing is you need your teammates more then in lets say skrimish. You cant just pick 2handers and kill 6 enemy units even if you catch them one by one. In skrmish you can pull it off because you play solo and can catch them one by one. Its hard, but you can do it, in captain you just cant. So why would it be a problem to tell others who are lets say clueless what to do ? You have a game in which you lets say play on the forest map which is the smallest map. Most games are won there just attacking the enemy team at B. The enemy team is playing khuzaits who are the worst in this kind of situations. Why? Because the dont have shock troops in the form of infantry. They do have lancers but they cant kill a lot of melee inf. So this team is going full rabble spam. Thats is actually the best tactics they can use. Your team has 6 players in which you have 4 who understand the situation and know what to pick to win the round and 2 who are completly clueless and pick cav/bows. You will lose every single round by a little margin even if you have 4 2handers and 2 bows because you will get swarmed and cant kill them all. Bows are more or less useless in this situation. Why? Its a small map, they dont have enough time and space to fire their arrows if the enemy is just charging you. Why would it be bad to tell the 2 players what to do ? I need them to win, i cant win it alone. 4 players with the right pick cant beat 6 players with the right pick. You need your teammates and its not fair someone comes and takes a useless and selfish pick like cavarly which will do nothing against full rabble spam. If you dont want to play like a team or coorperate with others, just leave and go back to singleplayer. If you have personal frustrations and insecurities when someone other tells you what to do, fix your mentality.
  12. Joca Amsterdam

Let me quess:
    1. You are a Captain player
    2. You are the one who always tells people what to do
    3. No matter if team listens your advises, you blame your team if you fail
    4. If you win, you think you are the mastermind behind it
    5. I've most likely already muted you after 2. point
    1. no
    2. mostly yes
    3. no
    4. no
    5. no

Cant come up with valid agruments so you write this? Really? Either i hit a nerve with my post or you just dont understand how to have a discussion.
  13. Joca Amsterdam

No/Bad communication should not be a reason to kick someone, being a douche and ruining the fun for others on purpose is.
    If i lose because of a person like that, which i do in most cases, why wouldnt it be a reason for kick?

As i said before, bad players need to be punished. They will never learn if they dont get punished.
  14. Joca Amsterdam

Kick system is coming so this will make some players learn their lesson when they "play what they want" and dont communicate with the team. It is ok to be bad at the game, but it is not ok to be ignorant and stupid. Bad players need to be punished so they know they are doing something wrong.
  15. Joca Amsterdam

I was banned unfairly until January First. I'm upset with how players and developers treat each other in Multiplayer.

Just accept the fact you are banned and get over it. I am banned aswell, probably to harsh but still i can say i did it. I wont lie.
  16. Joca Amsterdam

What is the next major content after Rebellions?

What do you think about the building system in towns? I think its pretty shallow and basic. They should rework it, maybe add some buildings to villages aswell. Generaly, i think the games lacks things you can spend money on. After you get the best gear for you and your companions there is no way to spend your money. Yes you can pay other lords to join your kingdom which sometimes costs a lot, but still the game needs something more. The new feature with rebellions forces you to have bigger garrisons in your cities which is good. But lets look at my khuzait campaign. I have 4 mil denars and get 10k per turn. I have my own kingdom with a few cities and castles. Money is litteraly worhtless to me. If i give away all 4 mil, i can still be in a good situation with a 10k income. Money is only important in the start to mid game, after that its something you dont need to worry about. Big money is only good if you go for the trade perk to buy/sell fiefs.
  17. Joca Amsterdam

Resolved Couldn't receive login result from the server

Yea, problem solved but now i am banned for teamkilling so cant play anyway ?
  18. Joca Amsterdam

ok i got it. how do i send it to you? its a long text, cant fit into a PM.
  19. Joca Amsterdam

Can you send me the contents of this file after a reproduction of this issue?
    C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs\rgl_log_xxxxx.txt
    M&B is in another section by me. But still by manually searching for rgl_log_xxxxx.txt i get no result.
Back
Top Bottom