Search results for query: *

1. Multiplayer balance is not fair

Hi, please fix the multiplayer teams balance. Right now you can make games 25 vs 16 . It would be better not to let people choose teams if there is more than 2-3 players difference in teams. and to auto-assign you in another team if players are exiting one team. Thank you!.
  2. Need More Info Server keeps disconnecting

As it`s described in the title , when you play , suddenly it`s disconnecting and kicking everyone out. Please solve it , today I got this problem at least 3 times already. Thank you!
  3. Resolved Can`t jump over the wall

Hi and thank you for your reply. Don`t know the name sadly but it was a town.
  4. Resolved Can`t jump over the wall

I know it`s a small bug but it would be nice if I could jump over the wall. In a new game like this , it`s small details that matters. Thank you!
  5. In Progress Tavern lady isn`t doing anything

It would be nice that after you talk to the tavern lady to bring you some food at the table, to pay an amount of money and have a little animation with her bringing you a plate of food at the table. After you eat, to recover your health. Because right now she isn`t doing anything. Thank you!
  6. Resolved Chicken can walk with an arrow through the body

Hi, if you shoot a chicken with the bow, it can walk with the arrow through the body with no problem.
  7. What happened to Co-op?

Coop is something that we have investigated and decided to put to one side. We don't currently have any plans to add it to the game now or in the future.
    Well, just think about this. With Coop I would convince my friends to buy the game , and they would convince their friends to buy the game and so on... so they can play together.
    This way , I`m playing the game, my friend is not that interested .... but he would be for coop :smile: .

It can be made easily from my point of view. when I want to engage in a battle , if my friend is not in a mission , to be able to invite him and start the battle together if he accepts. Nothing complicated.

Thank you.
Back
Top Bottom