Search results for query: *

1. arsenic_vengeur

Please make all wanderers spawn from start

At the start of a new game the available wanderers are generated randomly. It would be much better to spawn them all, and then let the player choose the wanderers he wants to play with. I have had a game with the best scout around, and now i am starting a new game the only scout around has...
  2. arsenic_vengeur

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Elefhteroi stats probably wrong

Hello , just my two cents here : The stats of units in the eleftheroi troop tree seem bugged. Tier 1/3/5 of the troop tree have same stats. The tier 5 guy should in the 180s if compared with other "specialized" troop tree like wolfskins or Ghulam for example. Or maybe it is just the tooltips...
  3. arsenic_vengeur

Warband Phallic Development Ponderated Points

100 Marcus 99 Tura 99 Modus 99 Tardet 98 Russians 97 Shema 97 Trebron ... Rest all suckz.
  4. arsenic_vengeur

BETS COMPETITION - $$$GET YOURSELF RICH$$$

As I have done for all previous competitions, I will host here the bets for this competition. It is a bit late though cause first matches have occured but still it leaves some lot of room for fun and surprise. So here is the rule : For each group you place the teams in the order you think...
  5. arsenic_vengeur

As I have done for all previous competitions, I will host here the bets for this competition. It is a bit late though cause first matches will probably occur soon. So here is the rule : For each group you place the nations in the order you think they will finish at the end of group stage...
  6. arsenic_vengeur

EMERGENCY - Let's not let them make Nations Cup last only 3 matches

Ok I copy/paste that wall of text I put in another thread, because I think this matter is important enough to deserve its own chapter. I quote it here because I guess the rule thread has to be kept clear. I just want to say that I dislike this way of doing selections, and it would be fine if...
  7. arsenic_vengeur

As it is usually done for all these epic and bloody tournaments, a betting competition is organized. Last ENL saw so many dropouts that it was irrelevant to measure the results and determine the winner. Hopefully this Winter session will have seen people gain more organizational and emotional...
  8. arsenic_vengeur

How to choose your religion?

I am pretty sure that I built my character as roman christian but it seems that, as I help some pagan clergy in those quest, I am pagan nox (it iays it in my camp options). Do I have any chance to come back to chrisdtianity? Paganism sucks cause all towns hate me besides Mercia.
  9. arsenic_vengeur

When start you own kingdom?

Well I have all heroes with decent armour now, 6 beers factories, but I still feel like it is not enough for starting my own kingdom. My part is about 40 (heroes, denas, and about 10 crap medium infantry saved from bandits). I dont wanna play for a faction because factions are at war with...
  10. arsenic_vengeur

My companion following me in tavern

Hello Have anybody had this problem before? I was around Hastings hill kicking some Frank raiders, then during the camp I was attacked by a huge mob of other Franks (actually two mobs of a total of 85). They plundered my camp because while trying to lure away the main group by harassing them...
  11. arsenic_vengeur

Mercia is suspicious towards me for no reasons

Hello After actively kicking the but of some Scotti raiders and outlaws in Ireland in order to raise some level and get some decent loot for my heroes, I decided to go see the Dena Pirates to see how manly they are now that I have some decent heroes. On my way to the East I decided to do some...
  12. arsenic_vengeur

Shieldwall and ranks?

Hello I started this mod this weekend and till now cant stop playing it :-) It was really hard at the beginning but it then became much easier once I got a horse and read about the silver-stone-minerals trade thingy. I still face some problem : - my troops just never upgrade (i am level 14, i...
  13. arsenic_vengeur

$$$ BETS COMPETITION $$$ - GET YOURSELF RICH

I was thinking of organizing a betting competition, like it was setted up for Nations Cup. Given that ENL is not base upon direct elimination, but upon group stages, we will aim at determining the final rankings for each league. This will work this way : - Each person who wants to bet puts in...
  14. arsenic_vengeur

***BETS*** - Your predictions for group stage final rankings

I was thinking of organizing a betting competition, like it was setted up for ENPL. Given that Nations Cup 2011 is not base upon direct elimination, but upon group stages, we will aim at determining the final results of first phase qualifications group. This will work this way : - Each person...
  15. arsenic_vengeur

Championnat multiplayer 5 contre 5

Salut les musclés, Visiblement il se monte un championnat de multiplayer 5vs5 cf lien ci-dessous. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,150776.0.html Je cherche des coéquipiers frenchies pour monter une équipe. C'est limité à deux joueurs par clan. Ca intéresse quelqu'un? Je vais aussi...
Back
Top Bottom