Search results for query: *

• Users: Susel
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Susel

Resolved Game crashes when pressing Interact button for the second time

Summary: Game crashes when hitting Enter (interact) for the second time. How to Reproduce: When I interact with objects (sit to the chair before the Game Host) I pressed Enter, then I get "green sword in the circle" sign (toggle include combat log) and if I hit Enter for the second time (to...
  2. Susel

Resolved Peerage not working and override influence costs are incorrect

Summary: Influence cost calculation for ruler decisions is incorrect and Peerage policy has no effect. Update: see next message for better description. How to Reproduce: My game was started in e1.5.2, but works for a fresh e1.5.5 game as well. Become a faction ruler, vote for something...
  3. Susel

Long-term relations between lords

Hello! I wonder if there is or should be some kind of long-term relationship punishment for lords for serious crimes (e.g. defection to enemy with land). This topic is related to my previous post One clan gets too many fiefs. In my playthrough, I had the Hongeros imperial clan joining us...
  4. Susel

Surgeon for a friendly party

Hi. In the mid game of my play through during a war I started using 2-3 parties united in an army: main character (up to 300+ units), brother (~185) and wife (~185). I have a surgeon with 147 medicine in the main party, both bro and wife are caped at 18 since I didn't invest any focus points in...
  5. Susel

Resolved Cavalry spawning on a clif and getting killed

Summary: Cavalry (group 3) spawns on a clif, then jump down and die or get wounded. How to Reproduce: Start a battle near Epinosa Castle Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): In game: Casualties: Location:
  6. Susel

One clan gets too many fiefs

Not sure that this is a bug, more likely some logic that I don't understand, so will post it here for a discussion, but I hope developers will be able to comment on this either. Sorry if it was already discussed. I've started my play through on 1.5.2, it is day 1020 now. I play for Vlandia and...
  7. Susel

Resolved Artisans can't sell... quest crashing

Summary: The quest is crashing if you get it in your town and offer to issue a decree to remove restrictions. How to Reproduce: Talk to the artisan and offer to issue a decree. Then a merchant will come and you refuse him. Then the game crashes. Media (Screenshots & Video):
  8. Susel

My Vlandia doesn't want to fight

I am about 600 days in my first play through and have 3 factions almost gone and 3 have almost equal strength: Vlandia (me): 10600 -> 10800, 13 towns W.Empire: 10300 -> 12800, 11 towns Khuzait: 9800 -> 10400, 14 towns Aserai: 8300, 8 towns (initial territory) Battania: 5900, 4 towns Sturgia...
Back
Top Bottom