Search results for query: *

• Users: Baerstein
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Baerstein

Funny Ingame Things

I know, it's maybe a bug. But i like how the little tends rearrange to help me fight an enemy.
  2. Baerstein

Village influence and Prisoners

Quick question about that. So, i raided some villages and got the city bound to them and, unfortunately there hate me a little now. (-10 - -20 around) How do i get them up enough, to do quests for them? also both, the City and the Villages. And, what do prisoners spend do? Also i mean...
  3. Baerstein

Can we get a better AI Please?

Also what did happen here before? The Aseri tries to get a City back but, the Southern kingdom comes to defend. The aseri cancel the siege and attack the southern army until there start to run. Now, the southern Army get some "help" and the Aseri change his mind a trys to run away in the first...
  4. Baerstein

Sturgia!

Can we please talk about sturgias bad habit to declare war on four times stronger enemys because of whatever reason? The time i decided to help them, there got wrecked from vladia and batania. i joined an army to help a little out and watch them move deep into enemys territory. the first big...
  5. Baerstein

Empty City (Aserai)

This City have under 20 prosperity and i do not know why. Enemy is still far away and nothing disturb the little villages around them. I wander a little outside of the map to trade and this is the second run. Nothing changed so far. Would it help to grow, if i buy something expensive?
  6. Baerstein

Resolved Wrong Gender in text

It´s a Boy, maybe. He is Suruq
Back
Top Bottom