Search results for query: *

• Users: Derguz
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Balancing skill tree...

Hey all I've recently made a character where I spent the better part of 100 hours grinding the different skills, and I have to say that I find some of the skill progression extremely unbalanced. Due to the bonus' in Athleticism I kinda understands why it has such a large grind behind it...
  2. Fiefs, Kings, Duchies and petty nobles

Hey Lads and laddies It's almost 2am so I'm a bit lazy and didn't look through all the threads on the forums.. I just became curious about the fiefs.. Has there been any plans to make petty nobles, i.e. it annoys me that the smallest fief you can get is a castle and a couple of villages.. I...
  3. Smithing in the most recent patch - naming issue

Hey all A while back there was a bug where naming crafted weapons didn't work and partly I can't remember if there were any workarounds and partly I'd like to hear if any1 else has experienced it in the most recent patch. In general I'm quite dissatisfied with the new user interface, I don't...
  4. Shop items

Could we please get more variety and endgame items in the shops? I realize that some items don't spawn depending on town prosperity but ffs implement a rare drop chance or whatever, looking at the exact same items regardless of what town you visit gets boring real quick.
Back
Top Bottom