Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Game crash when starting a campaign

I did exactly that and its working now! I uninstalled the game from steam then went back in appdata and deleted all files marked "Bannerlord" then I reinstalled the game and it worked! Thank you!
    I'm glad that it worked!
  2. Resolved Game crash when starting a campaign

When I hit start campaign it gives me "The application faced a problem. We need to collect necessary files to fix this problem..." box.
    I recently had the same problem, what worked for me was to delete all the game files from everywhere on my computer and do a clean reinstall of the latest version. That is going into appdata as well and finding everything marked as "bannerlord". I haven't had a single crash since.
  3. In Progress Highland Noble Bracers Graphical Glitch - e1.5.6

We are aware of this issue. Thanks for reporting.
    Here is a newly made video on the bug if you need it. (e1.5.7)

4. SP - Economy Daily tributes not showing when the other factions want peace

Every time my faction decides they want to declare peace, the daily tributes do not show at all. Prior to the peace vote you can see how much either faction would have to pay the other if they declared peace, however, when voting on it, it doesn't show what the price will be. This is extremely...
  5. Resolved Game crashes when starting a new campaign

Hi! Could you please follow the steps here to solve your possible crash and launching problems? Please let me know if the problem persists. Thanks in advance.
    Hi, I tried a complete cleanup of all game files in my system, deleted them and reinstalled the game. It seems to have fixed it
  6. Resolved Game crashes when attacking any city after siege

Hi! Could you please upload the save file which saved right before the crash to upload.taleworlds.com so that we can reproduce the issue faster. You can find the save file here:
    C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
    Please include the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.
    Thanks in advance!

Hi, no need, I tried a complete cleanup of all game files in my system, deleted them and reinstalled the game. It seems to have fixed it
  7. Resolved Game crashes when starting a new campaign

Crash report ID: 2021-02-06_18.38.23_631fe40b823dbfb4e333123dee8b925d Summary: The game crashes whenever I try to start a new campaign. It shows the loading screen and then crashes How to Reproduce: Start a new campaign Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 (x64) GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2060 Super Gaming...
  8. Resolved Game crashes when attacking any city after siege

Crash Report ID: 2021-02-06_12.02.08_631fe40b823dbfb4e333123dee8b925d Summary: Every time I attack a city after sieging it, the game crashes How to Reproduce: Attack a city after sieging it Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 (x64) GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2060 Super Gaming 8G OC GPU Driver Version...
  9. Resolved kingdom decision popup doesn't appear

I haven't personally had this problem, but I've read about it. I believe an update may have unchecked a campaign option. Try this...

Hit escape to bring up the menus...
    click 'Campaign Options'...
    Scroll down and check 'Enable Right Side Circle Map Notifications'

Unless I'm mistaken, that should ix the problem.

If this is going to fix it, I surely owe you one. It was unchecked, let's see if that fixes it

It worked, you're a genius, thank you!
  10. Resolved adding a quartermaster lowers party size

Isn't your own character the quartermaster by default? Then if you assign someone with lower trading stats, the party size gets smaller?
  11. Resolved kingdom decision popup doesn't appear

Summary: The kingdom decision popup on the campaign map seems to be nonexistent after the most recent update. So now I don't get any notification of unresolved kingdom decisions or peace and war declerations, I have to manually check the kingdom tab to see if something is happening. How to...
  12. Resolved Tournament without Melee weapons

Are you still having the same problem on our current build?

The game did eventually crash, during the second round

The crash report of this one is
    2020-10-12_15.50.48_631fe40b823dbfb4e333123dee8b925d
  13. Resolved Tournament without Melee weapons

Let me check, I'm playing right now.

I'm on a different save at the moment.
    The game doesn't crash but no one spawns with weapons, I had to fight everyone with my fists to win

I'll try the save I sent with the crash report
  14. Resolved Tournament without Melee weapons

Have you used any mods currently or before with the save file you have sent with the crash dump?
    [/QUOTE]

No, I've never used mods, just the way the game comes on steam
  15. Resolved Game crashes when choosing the "execute Radagos" chat option

Basically what the title says, here's a screenshot, the crash report identifier and computer specs. Along with a link to a reddit thread where the bottom comments are from people who encountered the same issue, 25 and 10 days ago. Crash report identifier...
  16. Resolved Tournament without Melee weapons

Happened to me today as well, here's a video and the crash report:

2020-10-02_14.57.56_631fe40b823dbfb4e333123dee8b925d

Computer Specs:
    GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2060 Super 8gb gaming oc
    GPU Driver Version: GeForce Ready Driver Version 456.55
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800x
    RAM: G.Skill Aegis F4-3200C16D-32GIS (2x16gb)
    Motherboard: ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming 4
    Storage Device (HDD/SSD): System storage is SSD, game is on HDD along with everything else.

p.s. You guys gotta make it easier to copy and paste those codes instead of having to write them down.
  17. Resolved Tournament without Melee weapons

Same happens to me all the time, I have a video of it which I'll upload tomorrow. The game either freezes or crashes depending on if I'm in the starting match or not.
  18. AI creates huge armies and has no food to sustain them

Summary: After last update, the armies the AI creates are too big to sustain themselves, the biggest one I've seen so far had 2400 men and no food. I'm far into the game with almost all cities conquered except for Khuzaits and Aserai How to Reproduce: Own a lot of cities, it just suddenly...
  19. Resolved 1.5 update bug

I updated to 1.5 through steam and now all my saves have the same date and time so there's no way to know which save is which and I have at least 100 save files
  20. SP - General Folders for game saves

Saving versions of the game seems to be a huge part of the gameplay to avoid irreversible mistakes. Therefore I have a ton of saved games for various points in the game that I'm afraid I might get lost if I start over. It would be a great feature to be able to create a folder from within the...
Back
Top Bottom