Search results for query: *

• Users: Dogmeat
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Dogmeat

Resolved mod tools update - Banner lord didn't (caused a crash fixed now)

My mistake for some reason tools updated but not main game - had no idea main game was 1.53 so put it down to user idiocy (me)
  2. Dogmeat

Suggestion Model & Animation Viewer some Model Viewer ideas

hey devs cheers for the tools, just on model viewer some ideas (some maybe possible now and im unaware) Few tweaks to camera atm cant seem to have full camera control and its a bit restrictive Ability to use a custom character for entity1 (the human) just as different height, build and even...
  3. Dogmeat

SP Sci-Fi Fantasy (idea float) a modular mod involving some Trigan visitors and friends

i like pics so ill let these speak for me That should give an idea of the type of mini factions im interested in, the last lot are the Fel things that followed these 1970's exiles thru the time portal (backstory wip) - anyway a smallish but could be fun an...
  4. Dogmeat

Xml schema research and stuff (Discussion)

hiya, tools have arrived and pple are doing some mighty nice stuff which is great to see, myself will have to wait as i mod a bit differently and need to test 100's of times so waiting on a great little custom battle mod to upgrade. So rather than go stir crazy thought id continue my work on...
  5. Dogmeat

Resolved Cannot select Multiple Separate Units in Battle anymore with Ctrl key

A relatively small strange bug but after upgrading to 1.51 version holding cntrl key does not allow the individual selection or removal of a unit from a selected group in battle. ie before you could hold cnrtl 2 then 5 and just select archers and skirmishers or hit 0 select all then hold cntrl...
  6. Dogmeat

humble showcase of model work in fantasy, tribal, Trigan stuff

working on models alot lately and was looking at the Trigan universe for some maybe magically ported bandits some of that lore involved some great amazon occult stone age tribal types - So just my 1st attempts at hybrid amazon/monster thingy look, Very early version, was actually a mistake...
  7. Dogmeat

Resolved Solution for Shader Crash after 1.43 patch on 12th August here

EDIT: SOLVED was an old mod file see below The original bug report now solved - an yes il read how to format bug report next time admins soz Hey Devs just getting a wierd new crash since that last patch - seems quite a few others but not everyone is having the same issue in steam patch...
  8. Dogmeat

just some Heads with xml mesh and bodies

so added some headwear found by accident and a bone exercise doing some exercise - before i loose the flesh
Back
Top Bottom