Search results for query: *

1. Patch Notes e1.4.2

Go into detail. What is going on right before crashing? That being said you should probably post to the modding page for further and more experienced help.
    So I uninstalled all mods and went back to a save without them and it’s still happening
  2. Resolved Game crashes after leaving surrounding area.

I still keep getting the module mismatch. So it’s not crashing on loading but I did say yes once and it kept crashing when I left the area. I loaded up a save after I try to seize a castle. I was leaving a town and went south. I was good for a bit like I would say like a few mins. I ran into a caravan and the game crashed. Do you know when this is be fix? I have 40 hours and I can’t just start over again.
    so I left from argoron to mecelovea castle and I would crash as I got close to it.
  3. Resolved Game crashes after leaving surrounding area.

I still keep getting the module mismatch. So it’s not crashing on loading but I did say yes once and it kept crashing when I left the area. I loaded up a save after I try to seize a castle. I was leaving a town and went south. I was good for a bit like I would say like a few mins. I ran into a...
  4. Patch Notes e1.4.2

Go into detail. What is going on right before crashing? That being said you should probably post to the modding page for further and more experienced help.
    So I can’t post on the mod support. But you are sure it’s a mod? Would just disable it would work or do I need to uninstall it.
  5. Patch Notes e1.4.2

I loaded up a save after I try to seize a castle. I did just install mods before loading up the save. I was leaving a town and went south. I was good for a bit like I would say like a few mins. I ran into a caravan and the game crashed. I will also go into the modding page for help too. Any help is needed
  6. Patch Notes e1.4.2

Module mismatch will happen everytime you update the game or mods. You should be fine. Unless the game is actually crashing upon loading. Then you prob should do a clean reinstall of the game, verify, and then the mods. Then try again. If it persists then check the mod pages and see which is the likely culprit and talk to that specific modder.
    So it’s not crashing on loading but I did say yes once and it kept crashing when I left the area. Should I disable or uninstall mods I really want to get back to this game. What should I do
  7. Patch Notes e1.4.2

I still keep getting the module mismatch. I have mods but clearly that’s not the problem. Do you know when this is be fix? I have 40 hours and I can’t just start over again.
Back
Top Bottom