Search results for query: *

1. Resolved [Beta 1.5.0] Loading a save breaks armies (all parties except for army leaders party become ghosts).

I've been encountering this issue as well, both to myself and AI commanded armies. I'm on the 1.5 beta, no mods.
  2. If you're gonna ding me for my companion parties' raids...

Hey guys, here's an idea been kicking around in terms of party control. Party stances. You set them to a certain stance, let's call them "Patrol", Raid", "replenish/rebuild" and "hunt". "Patrol" would set the party to patrol around a certain area, basically you designate a caste or town and the group would patrol that area eliminating bandits or enemy parties that pass through, thus protecting the area and helping the local economy. "Raid" would set them loose to raid an enemy. My thinking with this is you would also be able to designate a specific town and/or castle for them to raid around, or you can just turn them lose and they go wherever. "Replenish/rebuild" would used if a party takes losses or is being created, with the option to designate them to a specific town or castle so you can ensure they get a certain type of troops. "Hunt" would simply cut them lose to go after enemy parties, villagers and caravans specifically, though again you'd be have an option to designate a town or castle where they'd operate.

As the game goes on, you'd be able to unlock more stances (maybe via a Leadership perk, or you can tie them to clan tiers). Once you create your own kingdom and start bringing other clans under your banner, you can apply this to armies as well. Basically, you can use the party or the kingdom screen to have a specific leader gather an army. Once that is done, the army can be directed around via the system above with an additional "Siege" stance that would command them to take a specific town or castle. I feel like there would a lot of versatility here, it wouldn't be too hard to use and it would be a big help as you progress through a game.
  3. Resolved Portions of battle field and units black out while in battle.

Update: I deleted the folder and re-verified my files, but the error has continued. It was just a random battle so I'm not sure what may be triggering it. It's a common error at the moment, I probably fought about a dozen battles during my latest session and this took place in only one.

4. Resolved 1.4.3 Beta: Game Crashes Entering My Own Fief

Same issue, I'm playing as a Valandian and I own Ab Comer Castle, have not been able to enter it at all today. I've sent several crash reports.
  5. Resolved Portions of battle field and units black out while in battle.

I can give this a try, thank you for the response.
  6. Resolved Portions of battle field and units black out while in battle.

Summary: During some battles, visuals of the battle field and units glitch out and are covered in black. How to Reproduce: Haven't nailed down a specific way to reproduce yet. I have been mostly fighting in Battania. It seems to occur more in village battles during winter, but the screen shots...
  7. Resolved Unable to use brother as a party leader

Summary: I've encountered an issue where I'm unable to recruit my brother as a party leader. I've used him previously, but he was captured a while back and I haven't been able to use him as a party leader since. It says he's located in Chaikland (sp?) even though he's located in my party. This...
Back
Top Bottom