Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Launcher caution message cutoff

Lovely stuff. Thank you.
  2. Resolved Launcher caution message cutoff

It is not the modifications that is the issue it is your native "caution" message telling me Taleworlds is not responsible for the unstable experience if it occurs.

When the message appears when a click play the option to click "confirm" is hidden. Or in other words the option to click "confirm" and continue to the game is cutoff from the window. It is your caution message. And it did not occur in previous versions of the game.
  3. Resolved Launcher caution message cutoff

Summary: I have many mods installed and its not an issue with the mods it is an issue with the native caution message which lists all my mods asking me to "confirm" if I want to continue. Unfortunately, due to my long list of mods the option to confirm gets cutoff at the bottom of the launcher...
  4. Main quest line broken-cant have kids

I am having the same problem. And with the pregnancy I have tried everything. Used all the mods available from nexus none worked. I used the console command campaign. conceive_child. This gets my spouse pregnant but if I enter any dialogue or head into battle the pregnancy disappears. or wait the 36 days (whatever it is) the child is no existent and I can use the command again. And the same has happened for 3 playthroughs. It is rather annoying
Back
Top Bottom