Search results for query: *

• Users: armodilo
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Need More Info 1.5.6 lag when saving/exiting interfaces

I'm getting a lot of lag when saving the game and when auto saves happen, also when exiting some interfaces like the trade screen, it's enough that I keep thinking it's crashed before it loads again. I had a little bit on 1.5.5 but it's gotten a lot worse. Version: 1.5.6 Installed...
  2. Resolved Needs access to pasture bug

I got the landowner needs access to pasture at skorin quest on beta 1.5.4 and the villagers have stopped moving but the skorin villagers aren't triggering. The picture is where they've stopped, it's miles away from the village.
  3. 1.5.4 Speed animals

The patch notes have this line Increased the lower boundary of the herd speed penalty players receive, if you have a high amount of animals in relation to your party size. Only just started a new play through, I was wondering if anyone could explain it to me in more detail. Like which animals...
  4. Resolved Having Going/Poachers quest

I got the perk called Having going "slightly increases persuasion chance" and now for poachers quests negotiations the success chance is 100% for 4 of the options. Even with only 18 charm. So it seems a bit strong or broken. Version: e1.5.3 beta Installed community-made modifications:None...
  5. Resolved Bandits/looters fighting nobody

Summary: I came across a group of bandits and looters who appeared to be fighting nobody. It claimed they were fighting villagers but there weren't any and I tried to fight them and it crashed afterwards. How to Reproduce:I don't know Quest/Settlement Name : Media (Screenshots & Video)...
  6. Resolved Soldier stuck under the stairs

Summary: Siege assault i think on varagos castle and my attacking force massively outnumbered the defenders and had 2 groups attacking the remaining defenders on the left hand wall which had a siege engine on it and then all the attacking troops started to push or fall from the wall 1 by 1...
  7. SP - General Capture/prison

I got the game after 1.4.1. -Make the player heal while captured/in jail. I keep getting stuck in loops when I'm captured and then get captured 3 or 4 more times in quick succession. Having only 20% health on release and what i assume is a wounded movement penalty is a bit much, especially when...
Back
Top Bottom