Search results for query: *

1. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.10

It's clown world funny now that we're this far into this **** show and repeatedly dealing with **** like icon loading problems and other basic UI bull****. <snip>

For the record, I don't think most of this can be attributed to "interns" or the dev team in general. This is horrendous leadership and project management- a textbook exhibition of incompetence, a breathtaking waste of resources, a legendary squandering of the good faith a fan base.

With a little self-reflection and humility on the part of leadership, we could have been watching the transition of TW from a tiny, awkward caterpillar into a glorious Monarch. Instead, hell I don't even know what this is. It's just sad.
    Almost...like.... there are a bunch of interns, without any guidance or direction, tinkering with systems, repeatedly breaking **** and ****ing up merges. The last 14 months have been a little window into why this game has been a decade in the making. SpaceX was founded and designed, built and put a rocket into orbit in less time.

This. Bannerlord teamleaders/dev team, eyes on this. Sadly they most likely will not see the feedback of the community
  2. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.10

Recreated? Even for the gear in the shops? Those icons take forever to load too. Surely that's a saved file somewhere.

And for the encyclopedia...taking into account the scene is just nuts but that does make sense.
    What this guy says... Its 2021 and feels like the user experience is from a 2010 game. Everytime, every f* time i click on a shop/after battle takes alot of time just to load every icon, we are talking 10/20 seconds. Even if click by mistake on the shop i already know that i have to wait 10/20 seconds just soo it loads all the content from the shop... Want a mindblow fix for it devs? Instead of loading every item and generate every item, just put some categories and load only on click what the user wants, for example "Horses | Armour | Weapons | Food" etc, if i click on horses, then loads the current stock of horses, etc. I just want to buy 5 grain why would i have to view the entire market.

There is alot of wrong things with the game and dont even start with the "Its Beta man", selling a beta game 50€ its just mindblowing. We need new things, big things, that cause a huge impact in a good way, i mean sure, new village scenes are "okay", but dont expect me to go check that specific village just to see the new scenes...Most people dont even give a rat's ass about the village scenes. But TehFox you know its a different deparment right? Yes i do, what about instead of a village scene, to be a marriage scene or a childbirth scene, feels like im trading pokemon cards just to get a wife and once i got it a popup message appears, great you are now married, thanks i guess.
  3. Resolved Keep kranirog doesnt have minigame

The keep Kranirog doesnt have the minigame Mutorere even though there is an option for it. When you click to accept the npc will just stay on the same place.
  4. Resolved Cant play tablut on the keep in Phycaon

While trying to play Tablut with any npc on the keep in Phycaon the npcs and even my character cant get on the sit. You basically need to jump on the table to sit.
Back
Top Bottom