Search results for query: *

1. Spouse stats

you can use dev console. You're probably just typing out the code command wrong.

you have to have cheats enabled tho.
    No it's an actual mod downloaded that adds character import / export function through the command console. You still have to load up the exported text file to edit but doesn't require exiting the game to do so. The mod author also stated it should be compatible with any game version.
  2. Spouse stats

Thanks guys for the replies. Another option I found was the console command character export mod. It's called the character manager. This seems to work very well also.
  3. Spouse stats

I'm wondering if there is an easy method of altering your spouse's stats in game? I don't believe the character import / export mod has been updated yet. I've tried using the dev console but apparently your spouse is not considered a party companion so I'm at a loss here. Does anyone know of a...
  4. Need More Info Game hard freeze trying to load multiplayer

Just to clarify after I hit the launch button from the launcher it freezes at the part where the screen goes black and you see the yellow mouse cursor. This is the part where the game goes unresponsive and I can't even alt tab or bring up task manager. I have to hard reset the entire PC. After this launching MP in safe mode I'm able to play again. Although, it is annoying to have to reset all my preferences.

Launching singleplayer works just fine. No issues.
  5. Need More Info Game hard freeze trying to load multiplayer

I'll try to do this. My PC goes nearly completely unresponsive. Would switching to the performance test and back mess up my current single player campaign? SP works just fine I'm currently having no issues with it.
  6. Need More Info Game hard freeze trying to load multiplayer

I'm having a strange issue where when I try to launch multiplayer Bannerlord the game will cause the PC to hard freeze before it makes it to the screen that shows the soldiers / bandits. The screen before the cinematic. The mouse will be nearly unresponsive and unable to alt tab or close the...
  7. Resolved Game launcher now crashes after patch update today 8/26

For those that are having issues, Did you disable all singleplayer mods before validating Steam files?
  8. Resolved Game launcher now crashes after patch update today 8/26

An update on this: I just did a steam validation as I noticed a config file was missing in the main binary folder. It turns out 131 files were missing and Steam fixed it. I'm now back up and running. I have no idea what caused that to happen.
  9. Resolved Game launcher now crashes after patch update today 8/26

Yes I had the thought to disable everything through Vortex and I still get the crash. I also see that in the event viewer it is pointing to rgl.dll as the faulting module. I don't know if that is helpful or not.
  10. Resolved Game launcher now crashes after patch update today 8/26

Ughh. False alarm. The launcher works but the game crashes immediately after the launcher.
    ID for the error repot: 2020-08-26_23.53.22_ea64c7b&2d469fafac81f4dd4d2a5e47
  11. Resolved Game launcher now crashes after patch update today 8/26

Thanks Marda I removed the fixed launcher mod through Vortex and the launcher works again. I really appreciate this!
  12. Resolved Game launcher now crashes after patch update today 8/26

Hi, unfortunately I'm not able to launch the game through the launcher anymore. It crashes shortly after trying. I was able to load up singleplayer without an issue by manually launching through the executable. I really wanted to play multiplayer I don't know how to launch multiplayer without...
  13. MP Bug when you cant attack

@OrcImpaler Actually yesterday I had this bug again and I am sure I didn't get hit. When it happened I thought to myself; ok what happened in the last 5 seconds? And my conclusion was simple; I was just running around....

its super weird because this basically means that we wont easily be able to detect where its coming from

@AVRC

Were you doing any ranged attacks, cancelling the ranged attack and then weapon switching? I seem to remember something specific that triggers it but I can't remember exactly what it is. Do we have private servers available for testing?
  14. MP Bug when you cant attack

I'll be sure to do this if I can get it to replay. I notice though, it is either ranged (both bows and javelins) and it can cause me to not be able to use my melee weapon too. I usually spam a lot to fix it, but never notice what happens before or how I actually fix it. As I said, I'll keep an eye on this thread and post a video if I can replicate the issue.

I'm not sure if this is accurate or not but getting hit with an opponent's melee while having a bow or javelin out might have something to do with the bug. After getting hit by an opponent's melee strike and then switching to a melee weapon and then back to a ranged weapon seems to trigger the bug. The bug is very hard to replicate so maybe my memory is faulty.
  15. MP Bug when you cant attack

I get this bug from time to time also. I don't think its random. I believe it's a certain set of circumstances for it to happen. I feel it is related to weapon switching. It seems to occur for me when I have a ranged weapon out then go to throw or shoot and then cancel the attack, then switch to a different weapon. When I switch back to a ranged weapon it temporarily doesn't shoot. When I cycle weapons again it works fine.
  16. Need More Info Multiplayer crash to desktop with no error message

I'm honestly not sure. I remember I played a few multiplayer tdm sessions. I don't remember which factions or if it occured on a specific map. I could do some more play testing and pay attention to when it crashes.
  17. Need More Info Multiplayer crash to desktop with no error message

This error started today and I haven't previously seen multiplayer bannerlord do this. When multiplayer crashed before there would be a error message with an option to upload a crash report. I'm not seeing anything just complete crash to desktop with no error message. I'm also not seeing...
Back
Top Bottom