Search results for query: *

• Users: Cheator
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SP - UI Ability to designate which consumables are for eating and which aren't

It's annoying when your men eat the stuff you want to trade. I should be able to set what's off limits on penalty of death
  2. Resolved 1.3 Gang leader needs weapons bug

Quest tracker doesn't recognize the items in inventory, doesn't trigger the guards dialog when they're collected and quest giver doesn't accept them.
  3. Need More Info CTD when clicking "Resume Game" after opting out of beta branch.

Summary: So I tried the beta 1.1.0, but it was causing my CPU to overheat and thermal throttle, so I figured I'd opt out and play 1.0.10, but whenever I click "resume game" it just crashes. I tried verifying and also deleting all saves from the documents folder, but that didn't do anything so...
  4. Resolved Auto block direction missing from options

Title. The twitchy, hardcode mouse and movement key options for block direction are present and accounted for, but the relaxed and enjoyable auto block direction is MIA. Makes two handed weapons completely unusuable for me. When is it coming back?
  5. How to recruit?

Hey, I have a bit of a problem with getting troops at the start. There's no recruiting option at towns or castles and whenever I try to recruit from villages, there's never any volunteers (I've scoured the map for over an hour) So what do I need to do to get volunteers and when do town/castle...
  6. white hair

Hello Can someone help me with a little problem I have? I want my character to have white hair but the only way I found to do it is to increase age (which doesn't work for me) Essentially I'm looking for a way to make my character's hair white without making his face look like Ghandi's older...
Back
Top Bottom