Search results for query: *

1. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.0

I have a problem where the load screen takes forever in single player. sometimes I'm able to get to the load save section, and usually I'm able to load the game. But when I enter a battle the game just takes forever to load until it says I've run out of memory (I look at task manager, and it just shows Bannerlord using up more and more memory incrementally.
  2. Ugly hair longhair

You are mistaken, those are 'Chonmage','Sangtu', and 'Touji', hardly prevalent other than in obscure places like temples, festivals, and ceremonies if not no longer in use.
    These are indeed no longer in use, but since we are talking about a historical video game, I think it is enough to say that they were widespread and virtually universal in these parts of East Asia before Manchu conquests in China, before the Kabo reforms in Korea, and before the Meiji restoration in Japan.

Point being, Man Bun is totally appropriate to include in this game.
  3. Ugly hair longhair

>Manbun
    uhh..basically a universal East Asian male hairstyle before 19th century (Japan + Korea) and China (before 17th century)
  4. Resolved Children Have No Skill Points When They Grow Up and Can't Get Any!

So does this work even if your main character is a female character? I've never been able to find my kids. They are always stuck on "Holding"
  5. Resolved Children Have No Skill Points When They Grow Up and Can't Get Any!

So... quick question-- have any of you tried playing with a female character? My character theoretically has two children in Sanopea but they don't seem to actually exist. Is this a bug pertaining to being the child's mother, rather than father?
Back
Top Bottom