Search results for query: *

1. MbareMarone

In Progress Loading of party screen, inventory, trade is extremely slow every time

The work is still in progress, while we have made some fixes that made it into 1.5.10 and 1.6.0 but the performance increase can be seen mostly on SSDs.
    I think menus should be more text and less graphics. Maybe have some expandable preview region for those rare times I want to see the ugly mug of a mountain bandit. Also troop transfer between the player party and nearby parties of the same clan could be grouped together in a single menu, maybe just being able to manage every party we can manage from a single screen, also for troops/prisoners provided by a battle.
  2. MbareMarone

Resolved OC Seige and TDM stuck on intermission screen, stuck on 0 seconds

Forwarding to the team. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    The same is happening in EU and it's going on for a while now. I would like to use this occasion to suggest the devs to include some way of giving notice when there are some problem going on on some server, or some maintenance scheduled, for example when siege servers are down for a while, especially when the team knows how long there will be the inconvenience. It would make things much better for players
  3. MbareMarone

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Vassal recruiting (1.5.10)

I completely agree. Although it should be mentioned that join fee can go much higher, also depending on if the clan would brings with it its fiefs (if at war) or if it will leave them behind (if at peace with player kingdom) and on how prosperous those fiefs are.

The idea of establishing a meeting in some way and not having to chase parties all over the map could really improve the game experience. I mean, maybe if we could let Melidir know I'm chasing to hand him a carriage full of denars he would be happy to come and talk.

Note also that this hardship on clan recruitment together with being unable to declare peace with lords (which should be reworked but not plainly removed) makes it for a lethal combo, especially in mid-game, when one start up a kingdom as already said.
  4. MbareMarone

MP Team Deathmatch

Jump straight into the action in this medieval take on a classic PvP game mode. Earn gold and points by killing enemies and assisting your teammates as you race against the opposing team to victory.

Players:
    50 vs 50
    Avg. Playtime:
    20 minutes
    Rounds:
    Best of 1
    Round Time:
    20 minutes
    Objectives:
    Reach the score point limit of the map as a team or score more points than the enemy team until the map runs out of time.
    Troops:
    Spawn with better troops by using gold depending on your kills on the battlefield.

Please leave all feedback relating to the Team Deathmatch game mode in this thread.
    does anyone know how the score is calculated?
  5. MbareMarone

In Progress bug Castle Prosperity stuck at zero

ok, it was a false alarm. I think it might not be a bug since castles don't show the prosperity change in general, only towns, i misunderstood this. it can still be good for balancing purposes and it also might be of interest for the devs weather you really want to keep prosperity change hidden in castles but not in town. Hope you did not lose too much time. Regards
  6. MbareMarone

In Progress bug Castle Prosperity stuck at zero

Summary: Some castles, owned by other kingdoms, have 0 prosperity and the change is not calculated anymore How to Reproduce: Not clear Have you used cheats and if so which: None Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Screenshot Computer Specs: OS: W10-x64 GPU: Nvidia GTX1060 GPU...
  7. MbareMarone

Servers are still...

Is experiencing difficulties on logging in/ loading server list/ getting in game related to this? Or is it probably a totally different issue?
  8. MbareMarone

Resolved Clan independence flag doesn't turn on upon ending mercenary contract

As of version e1.4.1 (beta) this problem still persist. Now you HAVE to create your kingdom to proceed with the Create (non)imperial faction quest but as soon as you make your own kingdom you are not independent (which is philosofically intriguing, though)
Back
Top Bottom