Search results for query: *

1. Why is balance a thing for singleplayer?

I understand that its important for multiplayer, but why is it a thing for the singleplayer?
    If every faction is the same, only the visual armor is changing, this destroy the replayability for me.
    Because at the end, no faction is unique. It makes absolutly no difference which faction i serve, because every faction is the same except visually.
    Okay, maybe Khuazit a little bit difference and the only one which is right in my eyes. You can fear them because of there much riders and horse archers.
    But what is with the rest of the faction? Why no difference Politics, difference in tactics, difference in how they handle there people, manpower, etc. and why is armor balance a thing in the game?

Should it not be like this:
    The Empire has a lower amount of manpower but the best armors in the world. Tribes like Battania have weak armors, but to compress that, they have nearly the double amount of soldiers, they fight without big tactics, with heavy weapons and at the same time, the empire fight only with tactical formations. Because of the amazing armor and tactics of the empire, they can even win a fight sometimes, when they are face a larger amount of enemys. But in the game, the battles are more or less balanced except the khuazit. This one are the only one which have there own system and unique formations (like shildwall sturgia, turtle empire, circle khuazit) in battle.

And this need other factions, too.So that its still balanced from the system, because nobody like khuazit snowballing everything (even if it were right (golden horde).
    But a solution for that would be a thing like: the Khuazit are difficult to fight, but politically they are so weak that their empires can break apart again and again into small clans due to rebels or the dead of the clan leader. They need something like in ck with tribes, clans, feudal, imperial and such things.
    So we have replayability and not the feeling that every soldier is the same one, with the same stats, same tactics but in other skins.
    Stupid question.

Let's take it to extreme and make it unbalanced by letting one faction to use tanks. In one month everything is conquered and there is no point in playing. That should answer that question.

But your post is not about balance but about factions not being unique. They are unique, but they feel the same because lack of balance.
  2. In depth look at in game economy

I read mexicco post (link below) about snowballing where he noticed a huge inflation in economy. I would like to make some in deppth thoughts about it. https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/information-about-developments-at-snowballing-problem.434547/ I want to clarify whenever I will...
  3. Why Sturgia often grows weak, Khuzait often grows strong

Yes we can have problems about one hideout to respawn just after 1-2 days player cleared it. Because hideout's other bandits stay there even you clear hideout. They have a probability to respawn hideout. I will examine this problem. Maybe we can make this hideout unable to respawn again for at least 20-30 days. This can be a solutionm or we need to remove around bandits also after hideout is cleared.
    I've seen a case it respawned before I even went out of view range. After beating it surrounding bandit parties had "Travelling to hideout" order and respawned it as soon as they came at the location where hideout was before destroying it. It was some early patch though.
Back
Top Bottom