Search results for query: *

1. I_am_Forsaken

North American Weekend Cup General Discussion

Does one need to be homosexual to join this tournament...? Asking for a friend.
  2. I_am_Forsaken

NA Duel Completed NA Dueling Championship 2020 | $200 Prize | ? ? ?

Name: Forsaken
    Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/I_am_Forsaken/
    Discord ID: Forsaken #1407
    Clan: Ez money
  3. I_am_Forsaken

NA Skirmish Completed Royal Rat Rumble Tournament

Steam Name: Forsaken
    Do you have a mic? Yes
    Would you be interested in being a captain? If i have to
    Do you have prior team tournament experience?: Yes
    Are you available on weekends and weekday nights? Yes
    Do you pledge yourself to Rat Royal Family? Do they pledge their loyalty to me?
  4. I_am_Forsaken

The 2 greatest teams from NA/EU square off; Unknown vs. Risen Manifest where mechanic use collides for the first 2020 cross-continent champion! Fun!

CC1C5549DB7C3D2A2194346A6E320834F56DE0EA

oof round 2. Feels bad man.
  5. I_am_Forsaken

The 2 greatest teams from NA/EU square off; Unknown vs. Risen Manifest where mechanic use collides for the first 2020 cross-continent champion! Fun!

Who are you exactly?

Oh, me...? I'm just overlord of all bannerlord, reincarnate of sword and shield them self, i was forged in the fires by non other than mighty thor himself, to rule over bannerlord as the one true king.

I also teach lessons if you're interested. Here's the link.

6. I_am_Forsaken

The 2 greatest duelists in NA square off; Narmin vs. Forsaken where styles collide for the winner of the first 2020 tournament! Incredible matchup.

Thanks for all the kind words, but yeah.. **** game... Block delay is garbage, really difficult to deal with..

Nice work on both ends, could have seen that going either way. I'd be curious to hear what the two duelers think of combat speed, not that we have any info ( I think) on it yet from TW. I think I heard somewhere that it is on slowest but thats probably wrong.

It feels like medium to fastest some times, with how random swings can go mach 5 out of no where.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narmin played good, I personally feel like if he fought with his 2h style i would of won, the 1h threw me off quite a bit, but a really good dueler IMO.
  7. I_am_Forsaken

[Unknown] NA Clan

Reserved
  8. I_am_Forsaken

[Unknown] NA Clan

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Unknown We are a competitive clan ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Roster: Forsaken...
Back
Top Bottom