Search results for query: *

1. Just your Daily CCP Thread

Right. I am sorry you are upset but this also isn't evidence that the ban occurred on that day. Also I never mentioned photoshop.
    i mean
    whenever the ban occurred on may 17th or not
    its still the second ban
  2. Just your Daily CCP Thread

TW have admitted that the 10-year bans were a mistake. There is no point in using that as a point of argument anymore.
    the user named "wuhan ccp virus" got another 10 years banned again at may 17th
    thats why we are here again
    215c982b1a4e19c297ed7e2eedfcebec.JPG
  3. Just your Daily CCP Thread

It's not much to go on in order to prove ones innocence. However, I do believe it's suspicious how it's stated: ''Cheat involvement''.
    Not because there aren't hacks as that's granted for every popular game, even if Mount & Blade has been blessed with fewer than others, but because a proper english-speaking person would simply write cheating, hacking, etc. It's either been translated, or the responsible person isn't a good english-speaker. The only sensible use of the word involvement would be if it's the cheat developer him/herself, but that'd be almost impossible to know. Now, again, TaleWorlds has Turkish developers who might not be excellent english-speakers either, but I really hope TW is honest about who's got ban permissions.
    i agree with you.
    the first banned was issued through Chinese form that reported as political ID
    but we dont know if TW did found this player cheating after review his log
    (theres several bans given on the file provided all issued as cheating)
    also TW says that the reported were given and issued as in "good faith" which lead us think that might be something still going on on the 2nd banned

however we dont know how the second ban issued but from the picture provided by the same user
    i already provided the steam ID to MOD hope them can find out what happened.
    and hopefully TW can give us some insight if his cheating or not (not just the problem have been solved)
    as we dont like to be falsely accused something we are not.
  4. Just your Daily CCP Thread

Proof of this?
    also
  5. Just your Daily CCP Thread

I think @johnNOVHn and OP @JD2105 should look back on page 1 and be satisfied that after several threads, they received an official response and acknowledgement there had been some untrue reports and bans being made (which we can assume ensures it won't happen again in the future). That said, not all of the reports were untrue and you can still question why the Chinese forums has now hidden past reports, as well as why incidents were reported on another forum altogether.
    this happened after may 4th(TW's promised )
    the second ban happened may 17th
  6. Just your Daily CCP Thread

and all this **** happened after TW's promise
    apparently this so call new system didnt work or just not good enough
    either the admin still have the power to ban someone with a falsely report
    or TW just not review the evidence before they issued the banned
    yet they review the evidence then reduce/cancel banned
  7. Just your Daily CCP Thread

I agree with you. They are wrong here.

AND THAT WHAT WE WANT
    not some cheesy admin falsely reported someone cheating and TW issued as "in good faith"
    than we have to do **** like this again so TW will start a investigation about the ban
    even the ban finally reduce or cancel
    the ****ing person still suffered the from the process
  8. Just your Daily CCP Thread

Before we go into racism, please answer my question. Why your Chinese mod reported them as cheaters?
    as i said racism should be reported as racism
    cheaters should be reported as cheaters
    maybe this question is automatic censored
    LOL they never answer this one
  9. Just your Daily CCP Thread

if someone is racist or even just make you unhappy
    yes you can reported
    but reported them as racist/trolling or just try to wage war whatever the **** you want
    but somehow you reported them as "CHEATING" and TW issued them by "good faith"
    that just not right
  10. Just your Daily CCP Thread

In addition, I find it ridiculous that you publicized many absurd rumors about China in this forum. It's not worth boasting to cheat sympathy with these ridiculous rumors

Of course, in your opinion, spreading rumors is also a way to express freedom of speech?

Chinese people hate the rumors, so our law doesn't protect them, and this is the evidence that you think China has no freedom of speech
    for someone like you who understanding Chinese
    you SHOULD understand what it is inside the post.
    you are the one spreading rumors right now
  11. Just your Daily CCP Thread

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused in this issue. A handful of accounts were reported to us as posting links to cheats in Chinese. As we do not speak the language, we decided to temporarily issue bans while we were looking into the cases. In all cases, we have resolved the situation in less than a week and we have lifted all unwarranted bans. We have no bans for political speech and all decisions for bans are taken by TaleWorlds administrators after reviewing evidence.
    this is the same ****ing **** that TW promised us that wont happen again
    THEN?
    same person falsely reported as cheating twice.
    215c982b1a4e19c297ed7e2eedfcebec.JPG
  12. This is an open letter, aimed at revealing the China censorship going on right now by the Chinese mods,TW should be report investigate progess

There is a mix of trolling and political posts in the evidence provided, which is at best split almost even. It's not just one or two racial insults. Based on the evidence that is being provided, the opinion that I am forming is that this "winnie happy organization" is a group of people that came to this server explicitly to flame Chinese (and honestly in some cases just Asian) players, mixing political references that are known triggers for the Chinese with plain racism and trolling. They inevitably got reported, and their ban was grossly mishandled which lead to this whole thing blowing up. Now they are trying to play victims, and are being defended by a number of posters that suspiciously appear to have joined this forum just to press this issue (plus some others that are posting in good faith, and I appreciate that and respect their opinion). I also find it very suspicious that there appears to be a high number of Western players that were involved in this, and take issue on people with obnoxiously toxic behavior being labeled as "victims".

I do not support CCP nor censorship. I am Italian, so I absolutely have no stake in this. And I agree that TW should issue an official statement on this, more transparency is always good. But I find it ridiculous that freedom of speech is being used as an excuse to defend toxic behavior and blatant racism. Especially when we see enough of this crap on Facebook and Twitter, we absolutely do not need this kind of behavior on a game. There is already enough hate being thrown around in this world.

the problem is some of them are reported for "cheating" not trolling/polity, and than banned for 10 years according the pic and than confirmed by adm
    TW banned ppl without review the evidence lead us thinking theres censorship in this game.
    which we all agree(also the one who posted the original thread on taiwanese websie) trolling/racist/politic should not be allow in the game.
    when someone just illegal parking on the road you should just not gun them down.
    theres disproportionate punishment given by mistake.
    and thats its the point why we were frustrating.
  13. This is an open letter, aimed at revealing the China censorship going on right now by the Chinese mods,TW should be report investigate progess

Honestly what the **** can Taleworlds do, let me remind you there is even a copypasta that makes Chinese firewall trigger, I heard that even someone sending you said copypasta results in you getting banned in WoW servers lmao. Dont turn the blame into TW.
    do you even read the thread yet?
  14. This is an open letter, aimed at revealing the China censorship going on right now by the Chinese mods,TW should be report investigate progess

As the response of devs, they said they started the investigation from Monday(4th May,2020). But I don't get any information about the investigation after that. And today I saw a huge patch update are published. Are devs focus on the new patch and ignored the investigation?
    there should be different team focus on different thing.
    im just sad that even community manager didnt give us any update on this particular topic.
  15. This is an open letter, aimed at revealing the China censorship going on right now by the Chinese mods,TW should be report investigate progess

im really disappointed how TW handling the situation.
    theres no communication between dev and player since theyre aware this happened.
    whilst the investigation still on going, the Chinese M&B website(骑马与砍杀中文站) is changing their thread and deleting post.

reducing the ban to one week isnt the way it should be done.
    since theres no evidence against this individual player is cheating he sholdnt even get banned at the first place.
    (imaged you love something than get banned for thing you didnt do)
    banning player according to "good faith" is unbelievable naive.
    theres should be a clear set of rules for how banned should be issued after TW aware the situation.
    TW have been dead silence about this topic and refuse to communicate with us but simply post "the investigation still on going".
    ive played this game for more than 100 hrs since i purchased and like to see it thrive and transcend beyond the first game.
    but i dont want to get ban for no good reason.
Back
Top Bottom