Search results for query: *

• Users: booseeyang
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Mounted companions are grouped with infantry

Hi, I know i can assign companions to captain specific groups, but once all my groups are led, and i still have some companions left over, they are all grouped into the 1st group, even if the 1st group is on foot and the companion is mounted. This results in the companion charging into battle...
  2. Cant create kingdom

Hi, im having a problem creating a kingdom. I have got to clan tier 4, conquered a battanian castle and gone back to the guy in marunath to create my kingdom. But the option is greyed out after he asks if im sure and hovering over it, it says i need to be the leader of a kingdom of non-empire...
  3. Request: Pls make filter for clan relations within kingdom

Currently, to see each clan's relations with me, i need to click on each on of them. My kingdom currently has over 20 clans, which makes this a hassle. Please include the clan relations with me as a filter, just like you did for the clan strength. Thank you very much and great work so far!
  4. Problems with running a kingdom in 1.5.1

Ive been running a small kingdom now, with 5 vassals and 6-7 cities and castles and noticed a few problems: 1) Kingdoms that have basically been defeated (no fiefs and no vassals) are declaring war on my kingdom and of course I crush their small armies, but if i look in the diplomacy tab, the...
  5. Resolved After I dismiss a companion that was the doctor, I can no longer make another companion a doctor.

After I dismissed a companion in favor of another companion that had a higher medicine skill, I can no longer appoint another member as the party doctor. Now my main party can never have a doctor... I think the position of the companion that was dismissed was not reset, so the game still assumes...
  6. Resolved Cant complete the "Create a non-imperial kingdom" quest

I reached all the milestones required to create my own kingdom and after making peace with all other kingdoms, i managed to create my kingdom without crashing. Now, I thought I was supposed to go back to Arzagos, because in the active quests section it says "He expects to talk to you once you...
  7. Stop my clan members from giving away troops to towns and castles

I walk around the campaign map with 3 of my companion parties and every time after conquering a new town and giving it to some other lord in my faction, my clan's guys will donate some of their troops to the garrison. So I have effectively lost those troops. This happens every single time and I...
Back
Top Bottom