Search results for query: *

1. Lapaga

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.0

It´s a broken alpha...usually a game company would test stuff like this internally and not let their customer (who paid 50€) test it.

This is not EA this is just a ****ing ALPHA! Slightly better than a tech demo.
    I mean, that's your fault if you didn't read the big ass disclaimer on the Steam store page about the missing features and bugs. You can always refund and wait until its a full release. Some people, like me, do enjoy the process of seeing a game be built up from the early stages, and actually be a part of that. That's why I bought it at EA (which is the exact reason why they publish an EA build). But if you go into an early access game, which btw could mean anything from early alpha to "about-to-release", and complain about bugs, well that's on you...
  2. Lapaga

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.0

I stopped playing. There is zero effort on TaleWorlds team to get the functionalities they promised working and now we are in a point where I feel we might just have the final product in our hands, guys. So, enjoy! Mount & Fail: Buggerlord.
    It's an Early Acess....
  3. Lapaga

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.0

PoP is a fantastic mod, but you can't do anything of that scope until you have a finished base game. If you go to their subforum you will see that the developers of that mod themselves wouldn't really want to work on a port to Bannerlord while the game is still this fluid.
    I agree that PoP is amazing and the team is fantastic. But people have to remember that it is WAY easier to create something if most of the hard work is already done, like... making a whole game. They didn't have to build an entire engine from scratch, they didn't have to create most of the art, or the programming, UI, AI, etc, etc.

So to say that PoP is better because it's more "polished" than Warband is insulting to the team that created the game that allowed that mod to exist in the first place, and all the hard work that went into it.
Back
Top Bottom