Search results for query: *

1. Theofilos

1.7.1 Battania is coded to die?

Yeah at the start of the game they fight all neibhoor factions and regardless the resaults they pay huge tributes as this system is totally bs and then they have a long peace period in which they slowly decay.

The only reason why they dont just vanish from the map in 5 years is because AI armies dont have food to do sieges.

Before i tried the game again i saw a yt video showing how ballance is achieved in 100 years and thought ok the game's going good but then after playing it i reallised this ''ballance'' is achieved cuz all the wrong reasons.

It looks good on paper but its so bad if you play the game,nothing makes sense.....now the only hope is tottal conversion mods but then again if the core gameplay isnt good.....
  2. Theofilos

Just feel confused about the logic of making peace

i even see an army abandon the seige just for traveling half of the map to protect a town... If it isn't wrong, it's dumb.
    I've even seen an army abandon a siege so they can take 1 step and then rebuild siege camp again....that's some brilliant coding if you ask me!!!
  3. Theofilos

Just feel confused about the logic of making peace

What? Winning the war and having triple strength from your enemy but still having to pay them tribute doesnt make sense to you?
    pffft strange ppl man these days xd

Must be that in their little coded ''minds'' they think that they can still beat you up so you have to pay them or spent like 10 hours trying to get all lords prisoners while they escape every other day lol
    cool beans...thats a dreamfull gameplay right here.

Another thing you could do from what i learned recently is you can get more unwanted clans in your kingdom with no fiefs and boom now the enemy pays you tribute.
  4. Theofilos

I don't get how does the tribute system works here!

Theres no logic,its made so weaker kingdoms get money although they lose so they can fight back for ''balance''.Instead of making clever AI+alliances etc

So AI's logic is ''Ok we have an army of 100 men and we feel that we can take your cities so pay us not to'' makes sense right?
  5. Theofilos

Q2 Full Release Date? I dont think so......

The worst thing they did with this EA is to make us enemies.They lost every credibility they had and i dont think anyone will ever give them any ammount of money again.

Now regarding the release i too hope it finishes as soon as possible so modders can work on a lasting project that these incompentent clowns couldnt do.
  6. Theofilos

King without power

They intentionally making the AI bad so theres ballance insteed of improving it to overcome whatever problem it has and that is in all aspects of the game from battles to kingdom decisions cuz simply they are incopentent.
  7. Theofilos

How to separate experienced troops from novice troops of the same type?

8. Theofilos

[no rbm] There is a cool mod that changes damage / distance / armor.

Dont get me wrong im full on for reallism but its a game and needs to be ballance.Hear me out

If collision and shield wall spears were working correctly and cav couldnt just run through like ''butter'' and you should flank only from sides/rear then yes cav could do 30+ bump dmg.
    But this game is created with a small skirmish in mind you cant even give order to your troops who to attack so yeah ballance must be in place so gameplay isnt easymode boring.
  9. Theofilos

In general, if you prefer more arcadey combat with short TTK and fast engagements, you should abstain from using RBM Combat Module. The AI module changes, however, are too good to miss, even if you like fast paced combat. Unless you prefer the vanilla zerg rush cluster**** melee combat.
    Cavalry in RBM is very strong, so you will have to use heavy infantry, pikemen, terrain advantage and ranged troops, in order to stop it. Yup, just like in real life.
    I do abstain from RBM because its broken,horses do 30+ dmg when they bump you,cav is so op they dont even have to hit anything just run around.

I guess if you want gameplay so reallistic they should just instanly kill you.lol i remember when they were taking dmg from hitting trees cav was dying by themselves...RBM is easymobe as vanilla just with different units thats all oh and lammelar/scaler armour isnt plate dont get confused :wink:
  10. Theofilos

Weird mods

Bro i think he deleted it omg i cant stop laughing
  11. Theofilos

I found something like that, but I don't know how it works in practice.
    It doesnt work anymore,theres another mod but its only the bird view.

About RBM i think the mod would be ok if the game was around 1400+ when plate armour was functioning but we're in 1084.
    In my eyes RBM looks broken especially cav is a joke as are archers in vanilla.
  12. Theofilos

Here is a new one that does the same thing.I use it with RBM ai+spear rework and battles are fair for every unit. Now only if i could command this cav to attack enemy cav/archers only and not the damn spear infantry....dreams..

13. Theofilos

Where is patch 1.7.3 ???

They at least should fix the latest addictions like battle terrain playing the same 2 maps in each country and battle order where you cant seperate troops and orders arent working after starting battle soldiers F*** off ill go line formation again lol
  14. Theofilos

ally armies are braindead

Armies have way more important things to do like go for a siege without food then retreat to buy 20 grain and so on untill they get surrounded by enemies and get killed,this the ballance fix i suppose.Game is a joke unfortunetely.
  15. Theofilos

Winning the war,still have to pay tribute....

Its not that i want peace no.The problem is that Battania always pays huge ammount of tributes winning or losing the wars doesnt matter crippling them down in just a few years economicly and being defenceless with every party of 30-50 men.

I shouldnt be in such situation to rush my playthrought from day 1,also i use mods so the armour works and dont cheese with horse archers.

I believe at this point they could be just another minor faction lol its that bad...
    anyways ty all for your answers i think i'll leave the game 'till it finishes this alpha state and goes into Beta soon i believe.
  16. Theofilos

Ty bro so i was right that Battania is coded to die,pretty stupid way of calculating the tribute paying imo
  17. Theofilos

Does any1 have any idea why one kingdom although winning the wars still has to pay tribute? How is this calculated? What i have to do more so this kingdom survives (Battania)? I helped them win battles take castles and one city (Epicrotea),give them money and they still pay tribute to everyone...
  18. Theofilos

Armies starvation,the real reason of ballance....

Two years have past in this alpha test and armies still starve.Why dont you let them buy food whenever they want without being in a town/village,just spawn x amount food,lose y amount money based on average price and we can imagine that they found some roaming farmers/traders in the road.
  19. Theofilos

Damage/protection conception: the elephant in the room

The armour formula could scale with a new option in the campaign tab,it doesnt have to be one or the other just saying...
  20. Theofilos

Can we please get an alternative to "governor perks"?

Polearm 200 skill Drills : All troops in your party gain additional 1 xp per day. Best perk in game xd

Player should be Governor By default just like he's Party's scout/medicine etc and then you could assign an NPC that has some perks/Culture that you dont for buffs.
Back
Top Bottom