Search results for query: *

• Users: Patwick
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SP - General Battle formation Overhaul

So, I was looking a the thread explaining future development for single player and notice that basically everything listed there was either implemented or partially implemented except for a few points. One of those is Battle formation Overhaul and it is actually the one that I wanted the most...
  2. Resolved [1.4.1] Wrong skill value for multiple units

Summary: Wrong skill value for multiples units Batanian Oathsworn (T5 infantry) : Riding 130 and Athletics 80 are mixed up as it's a foot soldier ; The T4 has actually more athletics than the T5 (100) Batanian Veteran Falxman (T5 2H) : Two Hand 130 and Polearm 80 are mixed up because in the...
  3. [1.4.1] Sturgian shock troops don't have shield at all

Summary: For me it appears that Sturgian Shock Troops don't have any shield at all. And as i was looking into this, i inspected all the soldier on the field and it appears that a few of them are missing parts of equipment (from Aserai peasant to Sturgian Vet) mainly cloak/spaulder pieces...
  4. Resolved [1.4.1] Wanderer no attribute (Zero everywhere) and Negative skill point

Summary: Currently around day 200 in my campaign i tried to recruit a new wanderer never encountered before in my party. She hasn't any attribute point or skill point and level wise she's LvL 1 : -120/10 exp. I can access her inventory just fine and she has an encyclopedia entry. How to...
  5. Resolved [1.4.1] Small unimportant visual bug about Butter...

Summary : In trade screen butter appear blue as "Unwearable" when selecting civilian outfit, this is unacceptable ! (Kidding) Well, that's it Image : https://ibb.co/ZXKFGqZ Version: 1.4.1
  6. Resolved [1.4.1] Error in tooltip for both 150 two handed skill perk

Summary: There is an error in the perk unlocked at 150 for 2 Handed weapon, basicaly the perk "Spartan" and "Knightly Management" have the same description, i don't know if it's a visual error on the tooltip or an error in the perk itself, can't test it if i don't know what it is supposed to...
  7. In Progress Crossable Mountain near Zeonica

Self explanatory : https://ibb.co/cDC6LNQ You can cross from one side to the other. https://ibb.co/ZYtCfnW https://ibb.co/xF50V4W This is the location ; the way through isn't registered by pathfinding, you can only cross it by clicking on the top of the mountain, then to the other side.
  8. SP - General Issue/Suggestion about new perks implementation

Hello ! So it seems (for me it's the case) that the new perk system for One Handed skill in 1.4 isn't compatible with saved game from previous version of the game. The issue i see here is that TW dev team has stated that they would implement new perks one by one, so does it mean that EVERY...
  9. New One Handed Perk at 1.4.0

They were talking about 15 one handed perk, i've notice (and all of you did i guess) that the symbol of a good number of perk is a "lock", does that mean they aren't implemented / not working ? Did someone already tested that ? I'm trying to test the perks, for example it seems that shield...
  10. Resolved [1.4.0] Game crash on New campaign Loading screen

Summary: Game crash on new campaign loading screen on 1.4.0 ; Bannerlord launcher kept running on background after that, had to end the task. I'm currently verifying the files integrity with steam tool, it found 8 missing files (dunno which ones) and currently redownload them. Bug identifier...
  11. In Progress Remaining Issues with Encyclopedia Missmatch despite recent hotfix

Summary: Newly gen character are correctly match with their page on the Encyclopedia, however the only way to access their page is by going to their family tree or friends/ennemy list of other characters. And i don't know if it's a bug or not because i only check this for newly born child from...
  12. Encyclopaedia missmatches Feedback after the most recent fix

Hello everyone, i'm a really big fan of warband from a long time ago but i've never actually join the forum so this is a completely new account, thus i can't post screenshot or working link yet, so forgive me for that. I just wanted to provide feedback to the dev about the Encyclopaedia...
Back
Top Bottom