Search results for query: *

• Users: Ange
  • Order by date
  1. Duel Server Information

China positively is a big market for TaleWorlds. But unlike European or North American players, Chinese and East Asian players are small mass in the TaleWorlds forum. That is why I think TaleWorlds mightn't listen to Asian players' voices directly. Most of the time, it is the Chinese outsourced forum forward Chinese players' opinions to TaleWorlds.
    I saw a lot of EU and NA players endeavouring to want a Duel server through the forum that might be the reason.
    Perhaps you should post a thread into the Multiplayer section, Steam Community, or Chinese outsourced forum to call Chinese and East Asian players to respond, and it probably works somehow if there is a definite number of requirements.

And probably there is a local Chinese server running by Netease next year what I heard.
    Thx,i heard a meassage that TW will add seige/duel server in these days.
    China positively is a big market for TaleWorlds. But unlike European or North American players, Chinese and East Asian players are small mass in the TaleWorlds forum. That is why I think TaleWorlds mightn't listen to Asian players' voices directly. Most of the time, it is the Chinese outsourced forum forward Chinese players' opinions to TaleWorlds.
    I saw a lot of EU and NA players endeavouring to want a Duel server through the forum that might be the reason.
    Perhaps you should post a thread into the Multiplayer section, Steam Community, or Chinese outsourced forum to call Chinese and East Asian players to respond, and it probably works somehow if there is a definite number of requirements.

And probably there is a local Chinese server running by Netease next year what I heard.
    I heard a message that TW will add duel/seige server in these days.Presumably you told them my request,thank u dude.
    BTW PLZ CATCH THE TIME,EA PLAYERS CAN'T WAIT.
  2. Duel Server Information

Why EA still has not duel server.
    Those who want to practice duel can only go to a corner of the V1.3.0 TDM server map.
    Despite this, there are still a lot of people disturbing us with cav/archer.
    Oceania has a siege server,EU/NA has duel server,only EA has nothing(not all, at least CN players have suffered racial discrimination from other countries).
Back
Top Bottom