Search results for query: *

• Users: johnNOVHn
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Need More Info Is 1.8.0 seige AI worse than 1.7.2?

While playing with 1.8.0 today, I find that melee defenders get stuck all the time. When this happens, it seems like agents in the same formation have different objective and they bump into each other. I dont recall seeing this in older patches. Does anyone have the problem as I do?
  2. How many devs are working on combat AI?

Since most of the planned features are combat ai related (banners, battle order), I am really worried about them not having enough time to fix seiges and formations.
  3. Conclusion on "Chinese mod abuse" Issue

Since I was (probaly) the first guy to made a thread in this forum to bring up this issue, I also wanna conclude it and give some thought. TW has clearified that: 1. Only Devs could Ban player That fourm lied and misled some players (myself included). 2. That forum abused TW trust. They...
  4. Admin abuse in east asia server

TL;dr: Chinese admins abusing their rights in east asia server by enforcing censorship. Currently, east asia server is administrated by a Chinese forum for some reasons. Yet, those Chinese admins are now asking Chinese players to report any anti-PRC ID/avatar/chat message...
Back
Top Bottom