Search results for query: *

• Users: AlcoholV
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Resolved 0 Prosperity town, poorer than looter.

Can you call it a town? It's poorer than the looter. LOL It wasn't even a siege long time. Stupid AI appoints different cultures as governors, make less loyal, less prosperity and no money, unable to buy... A vicious cycle! Amazing!! It happens at 1.4.1 beta.
  2. SP - UI Need some *HIGHLIGHT* marker to clan leader

Does the player have to memorize the name of the all clan leader? Player have to look for the leader to persuade one clan, but It's really sick, boring and painful. Please devs, Like a quest marker, place an icon next to the Party Nameplate to clan leader. I can make own mod by easily, but I...
  3. Resolved 1.4 Family Feud make zombie NPC

RemoveCompanionAction.ApplyByFire Function called after quest is complete has bug. It makes NPC to belonging to village owner clan's member. I know Devs try to fix this quest bug every patch, but I don't understand how they still couldn't fixed it yet. Don't you do QA?
  4. How do I deploy troops in the forest?

Drag and drop is useless on forest maps. It is blocked by trees. Even the view is limited by trees, I can't deploy troops as I intended. It's really annoying to fight on forest. I don't know what the developers were thinking. I need more sight to command my army. :sad: At least, it should be...
  5. Why are you changing the formation as you please?

It's been a month, but the siege battle AI is getting worse and worse. I don't understand how even combat is a mess. Why does formations exist, AI's gonna change it anyway?
  6. duplicated id "vlandia_2hsword_1_t5"

spitems.xml both of items have same id "vlandia_2hsword_1_t5" Wide Fullered Broad Two Hander Thamaskene Steel Two Hander
Back
Top Bottom