Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Crash when loading save 1.3.0

small update is out, its working now brothers ! Time to wage war again ! For me everything works perfect now

Same here, late reply as I've spent the last 3 hours playing. Love this community!
  2. Resolved Crash when loading save 1.3.0

I am having the same issue. I lost my saves after the last patch as well and can't start a new character either.

I really do hope they patch this quickly otherwise so many people would’ve lost so many hours!
  3. Resolved Crash when loading save 1.3.0

same here, my game started to report these errors around noon, it worked fine until around 16:00 then saved game could not be loaded.

It’s frustrating isn’t it. I can’t be bothered to even begin a new save. To be safe I copied and saved my saves in another folder, hopefully TaleWordls can fix this.
  4. Resolved Crash when loading save 1.3.0

Same here, today and yesterday both started with me trying to load my saves from the evening before. In both cases all my saves crashed to desktop, they were working fine the evening before. I have to say that I am using 2-3 saves in rotation, maybe thats why they are all broken...That was never a problem before 1.3 though.

I agree with you here on how it has suddenly stopped working. Although I have used the same save throughout each patch consistently up until today I have had no reported problems. I can’t see it being our systems fault and as far as I’m aware many others are reporting similar instances.
  5. Resolved Crash when loading save 1.3.0

I too lost a save where I had put many hours of play into. I started this game with the launch of the 1.3 beta and was playing normally, saving and loading alright. Suddenly its recent saves (manual and autosave) started crashing when trying to load. Only the oldest save loads successfully. It seems that saves that were made during a window of time (probably between stealth 1.3 beta hotfixes) became corrupted.

Can you tell me the date of your corrupted save and maybe estimate the last time you successfully loaded the same game successfully?

Cheers for the reply, I last saved my game at 13:58 today. Up until that moment loading and saving were completely fine. Switched off my PC, came back 30 mins later and now both the manual and auto save no longer work. Do you have any suggestions with regards to a solution.
  6. Resolved Crash when loading save 1.3.0

I have put in something like 70 hours into this save. Despite working this morning completely fine my save file now crashes upon loading. Is there any fix for this? Up until this point I have had no issues with the game at all and also I do not use any mods. Thanks.
Back
Top Bottom