Search results for query: *

• Users: mikemayday
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. The Indictment Spiral

The Indictment Spiral was one of the most annoying features of Native to me (and the reason I stopped playing it). I had high hopes for Silverstag for many reasons, among those the inclusion of a fix of this problem. However, I'm in day 400 now and there are roughly 5-10 indictments a day...
  2. Lots of autoloot problems

Hello, I've placed a ticket on this, but maybe I'm doing something wrong, so I wanted to discuss it. Generally, I'm very unhappy with the choices the autoloot system is making. My companions prefer: -cheap short axes over masterwork swords -very poor quality kite shields over high quality...
  3. The ulitmate ascetic Warband gameplay mod compilation (help please)

Hello! With the release of what I assume is the last patch for Warband, I wanted to give the game another try. I bought it some time ago, played a bit (two characters to a relatively high level) and got too frustrated with all the game's problems to continue. I see the modding community is still...
  4. Indictments tweak?

Hello, I've seen many people confirm this problem and, oddly enough, quite a few who claim it doesn't exist. What I mean is the indictment spam- since the last few patches, indictments start as soon as the first week of the game, and then blow out after a few major wars to 5-10 indictments A...
  5. Change leader skill to party skill?

Hello I've been observing my skill list and have come to the conclusion that it doesn't make any sense for Inventory Management to be a Leader Skill. Is there some way to mod it into a Party Skill instead?
  6. Mod question- change leader skill to party skill? PLEASE MOVE THIS (sorry!)

Hello I've been observing my skill list and have come to the conclusion that it doesn't make any sense for Inventory Management to be a Leader Skill. Is there some way to mod it into a Party Skill instead? EDIT: aw jeez, wrong forum. Could I please ask a mod to move it to the forge?
  7. Bandits... bandits ERRYWERE

I think the image speaks for itself. There is absolutely no reason for this to happen. It is not: A) realistic (bandits prey on villages and travellers, which are in limited supply) B) coherent (this amount could easily get together and kidnap lords or something!) C) fun (this is especially true...
  8. Some questions about the game rules

Hello! If you don't mind answering some simple questions, I'd be much obliged. 1) I'm training my party of nobleblooded heroes to make them lords after I start my own kingdom. Since I know that the algorithm for determining battle results is terrible, I wanted to know if increasing any skills...
  9. MOVED

Sorry, moved this to the warlord's den
  10. Nobody wants to "tell more about their liege"

Hello! I thought I'd try reporting/asking about this, since I'll be trying to play the game a bit more with mods before giving up on it completely. I'm trying to gain some lords for my cause, I did gather the necessary intelligence. Many lords are willing to speak about their liege openly, but...
  11. The horrible, horrible flaws of Mount and Blade

Today I was nearly driven to madness by Warband. The game has had me on the verge of punching my monitor way too many times. If you can direct me to some mods that will fixed the horrible issues of the game, I'll be very grateful, otherwise I don't fathom myself ever playing the game again...
  12. HDR - doesn't work for me (also: shadow problems)

I've tried everything (updating drivers, searching the forums, reinstalling the game and so on)- it still doesn't work. I have Windows XP and a GeForce 9600GS (latest drivers). I'm playing with all graphics settings turned up to the maximum (except corpses and bloodstains but whatevs) with the...
Back
Top Bottom