Search results for query: *

1. SP - General Craft vanilla weapons?

The concept is simple. Upon learning all of the parts present in a weapon you automatically become able to learn to craft that weapon exactly as in the vanilla game without creating a new weapon ID. It reduces the bloat in your inventory which makes it cleaner and easier to do those quests...
  2. In Progress Arrowslits too short for shooting

Summary: While defending in a siege of a sturgian castle I noticed that my character (has max height) was too tall to be able to shoot of the arrow-slits. I cannot remember which castle was this but I do remember it was one of those castle settlements that border the culturally Battanian...
  3. Need More Info Stuck climbing ladder

Summary: While climbing up a ladder enemy models can push you down in a stutter motion effectively making you "stuck" climbing the ladder. How to Reproduce: Join any siege attack. Quest/Settlement Name (if related): N/A Media (Screenshots & Video): Version: 1.5.5 Installed community-made...
  4. Need More Info AI wont build a second siege tower

Summary: As of until yesterday, without exception, every siege orchestrated by an AI army begins by building a battering ram, then ONE siege tower and an undefined amount of catapults/trebuchet. It does not matter if the odds are even or heavely within the attackers favour but they do not seem...
  5. In Progress Crossdressing Nobles

Summary: I started a new game on the 1st day of patch 1.5.5 and recently noticed two of the vlandian nobles have womens civilian clothing. I did not have any mods at the start of the play-through How to Reproduce: ?? Quest/Settlement Name (if related): N/A Media (Screenshots & Video): 1- 2-...
  6. In Progress AI in sieges try to strike the ceiling

I'm not sure where to complain about this but it seems that on occasion during a siege allied NPCs will try to attack enemies in the floors below instead or running up the stairs where they can physically reach them. Example: I do not have any mods that could change enemy AI. Is anyone else...
  7. Resolved Missing border in Erzenur

Summary: The red border at the edges of the map that causes routing units to despawn is invisible on the kuzait village called Hakkun, named Erzenur on the custom map. How to Reproduce: Fight any enemy near Hakkun village OR go to custom game and play on Erzenur map Quest/Settlement Name (if...
  8. Resolved Requesting meetings causes lords to appear outside

Summary: Upon reaching a castle and requesting a meeting with a lord it will cause the dialogue scene to be as the player looking outside to the lord at the gates when the lord should be inside the keep and the player prohibited from entering. This has been replicated with other lords in other...
  9. Broken Quest: Landowner needs Pastures

Summary: After accepting to manually complete the quest Landowner needs pastures i realized I could not engage in combat the hostile shepards attacking the men I was sent to protect. Making the quest utterly unbeatable. How to Reproduce: Accept the Landowner needs pastures quest from any NPC...
  10. Trading Prisoners doesnt worthless in peace offering

Sometime after capturing my first Castle as a level 2 clan I decided it was time to make peace with Vlandia by selling them 2 of their captive nobles. Bizzarely enough they dont affect to the bar that allows you to make a deal, essentially making it worthless. Meanwhile I cant trade them over to...
  11. Rock "rapid fire" exploit.

Summary: Inconsistent rate of attack when using rocks as thrown weapon. 1- Rock throw+recharge speed is slower than the speed of switching from one rock "quiver" to another. 2- Rock throw+recharge speed is increased if you fall from high enough an altitude to cause a minor stagger (you...
  12. Resolved Killed by invisible horseman

Date: 26th of June 2020 Version: 1.4.1 Description: As soon as you arrive at the 25th second of the video you an look to the right of my character and see what appears to be a dust cloud from a horse gallop, only to die without warning a mere fraction of a second later.
  13. Resolved Menavlion texture misplacement

I noticed while in multiplayer the default menavlion has it's blade texture super imposed on it's pole texture, causing the clipping seen below. I think this could be easily fixed. Like so:
  14. Resolved Cannot engage raiding enemies

Summary: Whenever an NPC warband engages in raiding a village, it will be impossible to perform any other interaction than that of helping them as a raiding party. How to Reproduce: Engage any raiding party, in the case of this save it's the closest Battanian NPC. Quest/Settlement Name (if...
  15. Resolved Trained Borrowed Troops will not be sent back home

Summary: Train Troops for [insert NPC name] quest will not send their men home upon upgrading all ten should you choose the option unless you're already in the quest givers village. As you can see before and after training all 10 and sending them back home i still have the same number of men in...
  16. Resolved Gang Leader needs weapons quest glitched

Summary: Gang Leader needs weapons quest will no retrieve the required weapons from your inventory How to Reproduce: Accept the quest, come back to the questgiver with the required number of weapons Quest/Settlement Name (if related): N/A Media (Screenshots & Video): N/A Version: 1.2.0 Installed...
  17. Resolved Charm leveling Barter exploit

Summary: Bartering 1 denar for 1 denar will yield one to two levels of Charm each time How to Reproduce: Speak to any noble, open the barter window and trade any ammount of denars for any other ammount of denars, (consistently works if ammount is equal) Quest/Settlement Name (if related): N/A...
  18. Resolved Moving in Rival gang auto fails other quests

Summary: If you already accepted either Family Feud or Train the troops quests, they automatically fail should you manually resolve the "Moving in Rival gang" quest. Companion from Family feud will be permanently stuck in your party. How to Reproduce: First accept Train the Troops, then accept...
  19. Resolved Poacher Army companion retinue glitch

Summary: Poacher Army quest requests prisoners as opposed to party members when choosing to have a companion resolve it for you. How to Reproduce: Speak to any NPC giving the quest Quest/Settlement Name (if related): any Media (Screenshots & Video): Version: 1.2.0 Installed community-made...
Back
Top Bottom