Search results for query: *

1. [BUG] [1.4.2] Raise the Meek Perk OP / broken

On beta 1.4.2, raise the meek perk now gives XP to ALL troops, not just tier 1,2 and 3. How to reproduce: - Load save (haven't tested in a brand new game) - wait in settlement - observe XP gain across all tier troops This was broken in a old version, then got fixed, now its broken and OP...
  2. Resolved Beta 1.4.1.New game. Never modded. Lords hit extremely fast in the arena

Lords attack way too fast because devs made an mistake when converting percentage to decimal: 0.2% was converted to 0.02 (which is 2%) and 0.5% to 0.05 (5%). So in reality the perks "Way Of The Sword" and "Way Of The Great Axe" add 2% speed and 5% damage for every skill point past 200:

FRU4FX3.png

55ObxAT.png

Well spotted. I guess you should do their code review and ask for the unit tests. :grin:
  3. Resolved [Beta 1.4] Mark Profits Trade Skill no longer functions

Have you never programmed before? Lmao that's par for the ****ing course. Fix one bug and your prior bug springs back up.

Good dev studios have proper testing methods and tools to prevent exactly that. Bugs are normal, but breaking old working features with new patches are not. Read the Taleworlds reviews on Glassdoor from current and previous employees. They are not a top notch house with good practices...
  4. Need More Info Cannot Create Save Data

Just as a note. Saves take a lot of space and... if you configured in Steam a different installation drive rather than C: , the game will go into that drive but the game saves will ALWAYS go into C: . It seems to be hardcoded ....

This happened to me as well because the C: folder was full
  5. ia is completely aggresive and the towns ally and enemies can get 1000 to 2000 of troops breaking all siege intention

1.4 is totally broken in terms of campaign AI gameplay.

I've seen this too. 2k+ of militia troops in the settlements almost impossible to take. Also the AI is way more aggressive from the start, wiped out factions before my clan was lvl 3.

The fact the previous features get broken with new patches tells me that these guys have good devs but horrendous engineering, QA, testing practices. This will never get finished
  6. Random kingdom war declaration(s) by my own kingdom

It's quite annoying indeed. No point starting your kingdom if all factions are going to swarm you for no reason at all
  7. Campaign war declarations by other factions

I've had like 4 play throughs and happens every-time that other factions declare war way too easily and all around the same time, with even good relations and no previous encounters. This usually happens once you have your first 3 or 4 settlements. It makes sense that tensions should rise, but...
  8. 1.3 Insane Unplayable war declaration bug

Screenshot as above. Suddenly declare with 5 factions all at once. Are you kidding me...

I'm tired of these devs that they once again made the game even more buggy...

Annoying, i get it. But what a attitude you have... they gave you early access, which is expected to have issues, they are active on the forums with great support and comms, lightning speed fixes and patches and that's the comment you have. Shame on you
  9. Resolved Battles Near Villages: Troops spawn right by enemy

same, it's really annoying
  10. In Progress [Beta1.3.0]Battle Performece become worse after update to 1.3.0

Sorry for your inconvenience. We have found a performance issue about fleeing agents in the 1.3.0 beta branch which can reduce the FPS dramatically. We are hoping to fix it and send it as soon as possible. Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks!
  11. Resolved Game saves go into the wrong drive that configured for installation [minor][bug]

In steam settings, i've set my game to be installed in drive D: because C: is mostly system / OS files for me. Although the game does gets installed in D: the save files go into C:.This has accumulated and take a lot of space, i've noticed my drive was full. Maybe there a extra option to...
  12. Resolved Children Have No Skill Points When They Grow Up and Can't Get Any!

Same for me. My children have no skills and dont seem to get levels. On the XP level it has negative values. (-200/500); if that helps ...
  13. In Progress [Beta1.3.0]Battle Performece become worse after update to 1.3.0

Can confirm; same for me

i9,
    64 GB RAM,
    gtx 2080

Edit: I reverted to 1.2 and performance is back to normal.
Back
Top Bottom