Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Save does not work

Don't work for me :sad:
  2. Resolved Can't save the game??

Don't work for me
  3. Resolved Cannot create save data (e1.0.4)

Also having this problem on beta 1.2.
    I have still on not beta 1.2 I played today 3h after this patch and was ok. I thinked now i don't have this bug, but after 3h i have this bug again. Uhhh.
    I don't think TaleWorlds doing something with this. I don't try with 1.3 because mods don't working with this version, but I don't see anything about this in update description. More and more people have this problem and I have probably tried everything I found in the forums.
  4. Resolved Can't save the game??

I have this problem after the last patch. I'll try this with Multiplayer hmmm thats strange solution, but i will try xD
  5. Resolved Save does not work

I have this problem after the last patch. I'll try this with Multiplayer hmmm thats strange solution, but i will try xD
  6. Resolved Cannot create save data (e1.0.4)

Same here! At first I thought it was the fault of mods, but probably not. I turned off all mods installed on Wednesday, then turned off all mods. I deleted all saves and then the entire folder, added to Windows Defender exceptions, and downloaded the launcher again. Nothing helps. The game has become unplayable for me at the moment. Please solve this problem.
Back
Top Bottom