Search results for query: *

1. hsngrms

Beta Patch Notes v1.1.0

Yes. Smithed weapons become un-useable after only a few times reloading a save. I've resorted to using base weapons for now since I'm not carrying around weapons that weigh so much that my character cannot move at all...
    This is fixed in last weekend if not earlier.
  2. hsngrms

Beta Patch Notes v1.1.0

Dejan said:
    Fixed a crash that occurred while saving the game.
    Oh, finally! In my case this was not only crashing to desktop, it was also stuttering or even freezing my pc time to time... (I have a somewhat mid range rig Ryzen 5 3600X, RTX 2060 Super, 16 GB RAM, M2.SSD etc. No other game was causing such crashes or freezes)
  3. hsngrms

Beta Patch Notes v1.1.0

Thanks for your efforts guys & gals (y) but, a "Silent" "Hotfix" Patch which is "13.16 GB", really? :unsure:
  4. hsngrms

Beta Patch Notes e1.9.0

Well done TW guys and gals!
    I see you are very active in the thread, it is obvious you wanna be sure everything will go smooth @25.10.
    Hope this will be a successful release on all platforms.
  5. hsngrms

Patch Notes e1.8.0

They will have entered legal contracts with Console manufacturers that include target release dates. Probably around the time when they signed up with Prime Matter (part of Koch Media Group) in June 2021. Nothing happens overnight.
    God, I almost hate Prime Matter they increased local pricing of a not-yet-released-game 5 fold just before my eyes while I was about to adding it into the cart on Steam... (For some other countries, these increases went as high as 9-10 fold...)

We will strive to achieve a common update schedule for both PC and consoles and that includes the release versions.
    That's good to hear but, please don't change little things like the name of a method etc. that doesn't matter though still enough to break many mods...
  6. hsngrms

Bannerlord Oynarken Kullandığım Mod Paketi (1.8.0)

Haydaa yapımcısı Türkmüş haberimiz yokmuş. Eline sağlık hocam. Artık 2 yıldır çözülemeyen şeyleri TW'ye iletmek yerine modculara iletmeye çalışıyorum. Madem bu şekilde karşılaştık ufak bir mod önerisi gelsin. Ticaret ekranının sol üstüne falan arama motoru koyan moda çok ihtiyacımız var. Mesela zırh modlarını yükledik ve cheat menu'den istediğimiz zırhı arıyoruz. Bulmamız çok zor. Çünkü yeni eklenen zırhların küçük resimleri bozuk oluyor ve isimleri tanıdık olmuyor. Hemen yukarıya ismini girsek ve klasik arama motoru gibi bulsak çok güzel olur (Minecraft'daki Just Enough Items modu gibi). En kötü ihtimal @Modİsmi yazdığımızda o modun eşyaları gözükse... Yüzlerce item içinden doğrusunu bulmak imkansıza yakın. Çoğu zaman da bulamıyoruz.
    Eyvallah hocam. Nexusta Turkish forum diyince anladım ben de senin Türk olduğunu, uzun süredir de Türkçe foruma gelmiyordum, sayende geldim.

Yaptığın istek konusuna gelirsek, arayüz modlama konusunda hiç bilgim yok, üstüne soldaki listeden nasıl belli itemlar çekilir onunla ilgili de hiçbir fikrim yok. C# bilgim desen zaten kısıtlı, basit modlar yapabilmek için bir iki birşey araştırdım öğrendim hepsi o. Fikir çok mantıklı, yapabilsem gerçekleştirmek isterdim ama beni aşıyor hocam. Benim yapabildiğim modlar, X veriyi bul Y ile değiştir tarzı işte.
  7. hsngrms

Bannerlord Oynarken Kullandığım Mod Paketi (1.8.0)

No Limit Bundle ve Profitable Workshops'a listende yer verdiğin için teşekkürler. :wink:
  8. hsngrms

Full Release - PC & Console

We’re thrilled to announce that Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord will release on PC & Consoles on October 25th, 2022. It will be available on Playstation 4, Playstation 5, Xbox One, Xbox One X and Xbox One S.
    Xbox One X / S or Xbox Series X / S ?
  9. hsngrms

Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

This topic with all the gifs shared, better than playing the game... 😏 😅
  10. hsngrms

Patch Notes e1.7.2

Tried that still didn't work, I even exited steam
    Sorry to see that. I'm out of suggestions. It is best to open a topic in Technical Support forum if you did not do that yet.
  11. hsngrms

Patch Notes e1.7.2

I once had a bug where game crashed but launcher never stopped, so it was not possible to nor close neither re-open the game until I killed the exe of laucher in Task manager. I don't think that bug is persistent between pc restarts, however it might still worth a try. Just check if you have launcher's exe staying in background in Task manager even though it isn't present on the desktop. If you have it, kill it and try starting game again after a few moment.
  12. hsngrms

Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

The launcher links to the patch notes of the current live version while e1.8.0 is still in beta. :smile:
    Ah, OK, thanks Callum. :wink:
    I thought it shows patch notes of the version we have installed, since I always played on main branch thinking like that was making sense at that time. :grin: (With e1.8.0 I switched to Beta first time.)
  13. hsngrms

Patch Notes e1.7.2

I updated the game to 1.7.2, but for some reason the launcher doesn't open? I've tried everything, but nothing working.
    Trying everything included verifying integrity of game files? If not, I recommend doing that. (if you are on steam, hopefully)
  14. hsngrms

Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

Just letting you know, launcher still adverts 1.7.2 patch notes.
    gJ4bq.jpg
  15. hsngrms

Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

Singleplayer-wise changes are looking nice. So far I always played on stable but I decided to participate beta with e.1.8.0.
    However, I have little concern about that;
    • While cheat mode is enabled, opening the default dismiss mode party screen will now show all the troops defined in the game on the left side roster.
    Well, I only use cheat mode to enter tournaments in settlements of enemy kingdoms. However it looks like that change will now prevent me to sort troops by Tier by sending them to left and right side respectively, because now there will be every troop in game on the left side... I honestly also don't like having all items listed on the left side in inventory too, because it prevents to get exp from discarded items.

Any way to add a checkbox in gameplay options or at least add a console command with true/false definition, so we can decide if want to see left side filled with everything exists in game or if we want left side empty even when cheat mode is active.

Edit: OR you can add more level to cheat mode as "2".
    0 = no cheat, 1 = some cheats (nothing on left sides), 2 = full cheats (left sides filled)
    1-2 can be vice versa.

Edit2: I know you are trying to make texture more available to modders and as a side effect you think it is better to cover chest and crotch so you added forced underwear cover on human textures.... But please, consider making old texture also available somewhere reachable by simpletons like myself... ?
  16. hsngrms

e1.8.0 Troop & Item Changes

NVM, wrote in wrong topic :grin:
  17. hsngrms

Patch Notes e1.7.2

Marriage, except the part of persuasion, is just a trade transaction.
    You don't even need to persuade if the one you are trying to marry is first one to be married in his/her clan, e.g. Silvind against her sister Odofled. If you wanna marry Silvind just go to Calatild and do the trade. However, if your goal is Odofled in this example, then you need to persuade her because normally she should be married after Silvind.
  18. hsngrms

Patch Notes e1.7.2

Please, revert texture of body_female_a and if possible all other human textures as what they were in e1.7.1 and earlier.
  19. hsngrms

Leveling skills is tedious and unbalanced

It is good you have to trade to level up your trading skill, however, tying it to same AP and FP like you used for 1H, 2H etc. is disrupting the advancement.

Let's say I put all my points in VIG, CTR, END, 1H, 2H, POL, BOW, XBW, THR. I can still buy cheap and sell high in huge amounts, right? Than why the heck I cannot level enough in that skill if I'm able to do that.

I think battling skills and personality skills should have separate leveling system like below.

bannerlordskills.jpg

Smithing and Tactics positions should be changed since Tactics is battle related but smithing is not. Trade and Medicine positions should be changed too. (Helping wounded should be considered a Socialized action, while you should be Intelligent enough to buy cheap, sell higher, otherwise other merchants can spoof you.)

So, let's say you want to be a Tactician IN BATTLES, spend your BATTLING AP & FP points you EARNED IN BATTLES.
    Or you want to be a Merchant OUTSIDE OF BATTLES, spend your PERSONALITY AP & FP points you EARNED OUTSIDE OF BATTLES.
    Also, Medicine should not be increased when someone dies in battle, it should be only increased when you treat wounded OUTSIDE OF BATTLES.

And more importantly, since we have a level and exp system which dictates how many AP & FP we can earn, it should be better to separate them too. That means everyone will have two levels, battling level and personality level. If that will be too hard to implement, then at least we should gain 1 Battling & 1 Personality AP/FP together, so we can keep a single level but separately focus on two aspects we want.
  20. hsngrms

Patch Notes e1.7.2

Calradia is a fantasy world, and that's how humans in that universe just look like. It's creative freedom you bigot!
    Who are you? Bigoti master? My post is meant to take attention of TW. Now gtfo (get the fun out) and enjoy your prude games.
Back
Top Bottom