Search results for query: *

1. Aladeenz

Resolved Game crash after loading save (Possibly Corrupt save)

I posted the same bug a little before you: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/crash-after-last-patch.418020/
    I'm linking it here so if the devs find it, it may be easier to them to make a comparison.
    The thing is I get no error so I am kinda confused of what it could be I can't even upload the crash report.
  2. Aladeenz

Hello, we are aware some mods are still not compatible with the game at this stage and can cause problems. Can you please try removing the mods and try to reproduce the problem? You can also try to remove the files on the \Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord address. The necessary files will be replaced automatically. You might want to move your saved game files in order not to lose them so you can continue playing them after the problems is fixed.
    So I delete everything in my documents mount and blade folder except my game saves? I also did try to remove the mods from the mount and blade steamapps common folder also using vortex.

Update: All my saves are broken now i can not load in my saves. Not sure what this happened usually the mod "Save missing modules" fixes this but not this time perhaps I have to reinstall the mod.
  3. Aladeenz

Summary: My game crashes after loading my save and walk around a little bit, when the crash occurs I do not get any popups or errors or anything at all. I have tried being in different places everytime I load but did not help. I have switched from 1.1.2 version to 1.2.0 Beta to try and see if it...
  4. Aladeenz

Resolved Corrupt Save?

I have the issue where as soon as I load in my save and walk around a little bit the game freezes then closes down with no popups or errors whatsoever. I hope they fix that soon I really wanna play Single player
Back
Top Bottom