Search results for query: *

1. BlackTorm

Resolved When I siege a town and build the siege towers whit 3 stairs my troops only uses the middle one

Here's how I get this issue: - Siege Zeonica - Build two siege towers - Start fight Result: - My troops only use the middle stair of the siege towers Expecter Result: - My troops use all the stairs of the siege towers Versions: Native: e1.1.0.226306 All the others: e1.1.2.226306 Computer...
  2. BlackTorm

Resolved Bug when enemy lord convinced to join faction

This happens to me too!! I've already reported, I've done this to avoid this issue and continue my playthrough:

Go to this route: C:\Users\*Your User Name*\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs

Open the file: engine_config.txt

And change cheat_mode=0 to cheat_mode=1

Then when you're on the map just CTRL+CLICK and character will teleport to where you clicked
  3. BlackTorm

Resolved Army keeps 'talking' to me after persuade them to join my kingdom

I'm sorry, next time i'll keep te save file, thanks!
  4. BlackTorm

I've already advance whit the CONTROL + CLICK cheat to move. And I already overwrite the save file :sad:, it's still beeing usefull?
  5. BlackTorm

- Enemy army tries to engage me - I persuade them to join the kingdom I'm in What happens: - Persuaded army keeps talking to me without leting me move What should happen: - Army should go do his business Version: e1.1.1.226109 Computer specs: OS: Windows 10 Enterprise N 64 bits GPU: GeForce...
Back
Top Bottom