Search results for query: *

1. Some pre-investment into c# modding questions!

Ternary! Thank you... I was getting nowhere with tertiary...

Cheers!
  2. Modding in C# feels incredibly boring and tedious.

[...] this game was designed with the intent of supporting the modding community. For y'all to argue that the engine / architecture is terrible for modding is completely unfounded [...]

Absolutely!

Finally working towards a standard language across other mod-able games, one language to rule them all!

Creating classes and assets that could be ported between other c# moddable games, with a few edits, would be ace too! Space&Mount Engineers mod or something...
  3. Some pre-investment into c# modding questions!

Hi all! first post! Not even started modding a M&B game yet, so apologies if this is somewhere I've not found! Reading through some of the forum brought up a couple of questions if anyone is able to provide a quick answer, or, anything else I may need to get familiar with having come from a...
  4. Character Creation Template

Is it possible to copy/paste a file from somewhere like BG did for the portraits?
  5. Please Patch these Hacks/Cheats

I guess people want autoblock so badly, I don't play MP but question, if people had fast ping internet, and other people had bad ping, is people had fast ping, are they cheating because they had fast internet while other had slow irs? MP always wasn't fair to play even there is no cheat on it. Maybe they limited fast ping to same level to slow ping people who play MP.

A good example of pay to win!
Back
Top Bottom